• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,641 Times in 7,566 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Interesting campaign.i hope my posts wont be deleted and i lose bonus because each podt is valuable and i try to help with imformation i have abd share it here.but thanks to informing about this.its why we see numbers next to the titles i understand.

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh... another good effort from this forum to make sure good quality of posts and threads to stay in this forum.
      Maintaining a big forum such as this one is very hard and need good members to who are willingly participating to make things even better. Bravo and good luck to everyone!
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

umarf000 is an unknown quantity at this point umarf000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for telling us that why you close threads. I understand that forum is too old and have many members who opened thread too much time on the same type of topic. Its good that administration is active and taking good steps for the welfare of forum.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

usmansialvi is an unknown quantity at this point usmansialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It means that all the posts can to search by checking the number of threads i.e., (The name of thread ....1, the name of thread....2 and the name of thread ...3 etc. But at the same time we have not to create a new thread without reason as it is already exist in forum and we should discuss our discussion even in relevant thread instead of creating new thread.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,082 Times in 7,207 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by usmansialvi View Post
      It means that all the posts can to search by checking the number of threads i.e., (The name of thread ....1, the name of thread....2 and the name of thread ...3 etc. But at the same time we have not to create a new thread without reason as it is already exist in forum and we should discuss our discussion even in relevant thread instead of creating new thread.
      Yes, the forum already have lot's of trading topics that is being discussed and many are similar in nature. We can delete the similar thread that exist and closed them as well when it reached 200 replies. It's easy to find all the threads parts, just used the search function.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Muzammil444 is an unknown quantity at this point Muzammil444's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks sir it is good to know about why you ban or close threads . It is very important for forum to eliminate the useless threads from this forum. So is it better to open new threads on new topics of forex or not?

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,082 Times in 7,207 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil444 View Post
      Thanks sir it is good to know about why you ban or close threads . It is very important for forum to eliminate the useless threads from this forum. So is it better to open new threads on new topics of forex or not?
      Feel free to open new topics regarding forex trading and the forex business in general. Just make sure to use the search function first, because if your topic already have similarity with other threads here it can be deleted.

10. Forex Game
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is an unknown quantity at this point chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Same type of question

Mt5 moderator dont like to see same type of question in few post. if any member make same type of question in other post then there close this thread. when we want to open new threads then we should follow the rules for this bonus account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20