• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,187 Times in 7,262 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-07-2015), allam (09-26-2016), Aviz (09-13-2015), Bangler Tiger (08-07-2015), bigboy (08-06-2015), bigearners (06-03-2016), fanatic (08-13-2015), Faridul Islam (07-21-2016), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), fxloser (09-14-2015), Georges (08-06-2015), gogetassj4 (08-06-2015), hafiz fiaz (03-14-2016), Honest (08-06-2015), Jahangir Alam (11-25-2015), leonardraju (05-30-2017), loveyo (12-09-2015), noorahmed (09-27-2016), Olutise (10-05-2015), OnlyGainer (12-11-2015), Passionate Pisces (08-08-2015), Price Action Trader (12-09-2015), PUSS IN BOOTS (04-14-2017), rahan07 (08-29-2015), sasuke (08-06-2015), systematicfx (08-07-2015), union12 (08-15-2015)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

imdad786 is an unknown quantity at this point imdad786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if someone post with same threat then the administration can remove their threat,therefore, if you want to avoid from any wasting of your posts,then you must reply according to term and conditions of this forum.other wise you will lost your time and bonus also.

4. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1238.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are same posts has been seen in this forum through there are so many request has been made not to post the same posts and before posts any read the previous similar one. But many traders does not look for it and make posts. It should be reduced

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Shocked

Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler has a brilliant future Smuggler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.68 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      38 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 621 Posts

Now it is clear to me why some of the thread is closed. Before now I think that it is not a good thread or it is not related of forex business or it is not useful for the traders. Moreover, it is a very good idea that if the thread is over that 200 post then it is close and another thread start with the same name.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 is on a distinguished road rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is good initiative by your side to clearly some reservation of forum members. it is the right of administration to change any rule or amendment in rule but you should notify all forum members regard any development or modification.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Fahadhrm is an unknown quantity at this point Fahadhrm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      914.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for your explanation,actually i did not open thread ever,so i have no more idea about this problem but i can realize that if here the number of thread increases so the weight of the website also high and that causes for technical problem.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

NH10 is an unknown quantity at this point NH10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am a new member and i do not know the reason for why threads are closing. but now i am clear about the closing. i think, you are right and this work is beneficial for the all forum members. it will help us to give more and knowledgeable trade in the forum.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,145 Times in 5,465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NH10 View Post
      i am a new member and i do not know the reason for why threads are closing. but now i am clear about the closing. i think, you are right and this work is beneficial for the all forum members. it will help us to give more and knowledgeable trade in the forum.
      The threads in here come like rains.

But actually recently its not that much threads like in the past.

And most of the threads closing are just because to split them into manageable portion so one thread doesn't contain up to hundred pages.

That would be a mess for the server and site administrators or there are other reasons of course.

Other reason is of course because they are pointless threads.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2015)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

chyasirak is an unknown quantity at this point chyasirak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My Dear friend user of mt5 forum Threads not close any forum but in one case when threads are too much on forum from there clients then load of bandwidth are increasing on every posts which post there users then admin of forum try to decrease load on forum and remove old and unwanted threads.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chyasirak For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2015)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

saji is an unknown quantity at this point saji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the reasons to close the thread is that we are not knowing about the tread and we have some experience about the tread and we can learn the forex trading by the forex trading demo account and is a very good way to earn money in the online system and this is a very good opportunity

15. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tunechi is an unknown quantity at this point Tunechi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is go decision simply a way of removing and stopping old question and thereby giving space for new and fresh question, and it also stop the clustering of question and it will give clear threads and make the forum neat.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast