• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,132 Times in 7,253 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
    3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-17-2015), azmassi (11-06-2015), NikitaBelle (08-06-2015), Soldier (08-06-2015), Star_amin (08-12-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tuspee4love is an unknown quantity at this point tuspee4love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please am still new in the business of forex trading and also am new in the forum and really need to understand it more. I will like to understand everything about this very points values that you just outlined or even if you have any thing or tutorial that i can use to understand more about what you are talking about, then please do find it necessary to send it to me. I will be looking forward to more links about the video tutorial to enable me make a good start in the business.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,109 Times in 7,033 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Idoko View Post
      The reason why most trader close the trend is because they don have enough confident in the market and the confident in the market. if you really know what you are doing in the market after taking your position, you will wait for the trade to take your profit or stop loss.
      Hello, please read and digest thoroughly the topic you are replying with. We are not closing trades or trend here, this thread is not even about trading, it's an explanation why we are closing threads with 200 replies,*sigh*

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

azmassi (11-06-2015), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (11-06-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shampabd is an unknown quantity at this point shampabd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is no other way without learning. At first as a trader we have to learn about trading system,concept. We can practice in demo account after that we can invest in real account. Then we can be a successful trader in Forex Trading market.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mtuhin is an unknown quantity at this point mtuhin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I think so.Anybody can post in here and no threads is closed by forex without any reason.I believe that there should have important reason to close such thread.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

KAKON will become famous soon enough KAKON's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1742.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think thread is for the Forex traders and when the thread will be old and help less then we can be closed it and make new thread for the new Forex trader and it also make to much updated and perfect for the current situation.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cheerful

sihabchowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point sihabchowdhury's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is a good idea to maintain the quality of the thread. Its such inconvenience for member to read a thread that have 400+ reply or post. For example, if a thread is created 1 year ago and have 400+ post, how can you find the up to date info from these pile of post. So, It is a great decisions to divide the thread and close the thread that has old reply.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Bitchy

lemon-leaf is an unknown quantity at this point lemon-leaf's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks. Now I understand why some thread have identical title ��. I thought those thread were closed because of same title. Anyway I'm curious if there are some extra benefits for the users who starts new thread over the users who just like to comment. Say standard comment. Because I'm a user of such kind. I haven't started any thread yet.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

4ex is on a distinguished road 4ex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.
      It must be a clear explanation.
      But, there are some people still misunderstanding eg.
      Quote Originally Posted by tuspee4love View Post
      Please am still new in the business of forex trading and also am new in the forum and really need to understand it more. I will like to understand everything about this very points values that you just outlined or even if you have any thing or tutorial that i can use to understand more about what you are talking about, then please do find it necessary to send it to me. I will be looking forward to more links about the video tutorial to enable me make a good start in the business.
      Quote Originally Posted by shampabd View Post
      I think there is no other way without learning. At first as a trader we have to learn about trading system,concept. We can practice in demo account after that we can invest in real account. Then we can be a successful trader in Forex Trading market.

13. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3007.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,616 Times in 1,612 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-leaf View Post
      Thanks. Now I understand why some thread have identical title ��. I thought those thread were closed because of same title. Anyway I'm curious if there are some extra benefits for the users who starts new thread over the users who just like to comment. Say standard comment. Because I'm a user of such kind. I haven't started any thread yet.
      It is good for moderators to close the thread because of too much opinions in the thread. So, when mods split up the thread, we can even read latest updates in the thread. I hope that mods keep doing their great job and we need to thank to mods because of their great job.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast