• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,755 Times in 6,935 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Omar Sayeed (01-11-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very right step. I have an idea about the technical side of a website. So, I know it is very necessary for many technical issues. It also rearranges the forum. We found useful thread easily. Thanks, all moderator for their dedication and hard work.

Reply to Thread