Thread: Greed vs loss (30)

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

Enchanting is an unknown quantity at this point Enchanting's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think greed is the biggest reason because of which people lose money because when we earn some profits in the Forex market, we come to think that it is too easy to other prophets and Silvy in the lot size and this is one we come to face big losses which is very common in the Forex market.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hanzlasheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hanzlasheikh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

greedy nature causes loss they related with each other a trader get heavy loss when he become greedy because when he is greedy he just think of more and more profit which most of times cause of big loss

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Afifa11 View Post
      greed is very bad for forex. we should also take low risk when we are trading. So stay away from greed yes do not get greedy when you trade, the better profit less than the money you lost. control yourself and make every decision you take is not based on emotion and greed alone.
      NOt just bad it is worst. Greed is always become problem for a trader. Traders are losing good amount of capital for their greediness. If you are greedy than forget about profit in forex market cause with greed a trader can not stay in forex market for long time.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SUNTAK is an unknown quantity at this point SUNTAK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

greed is the major causes of some traders losses, instead of closing an order after a reasonable profit they leave the trade open to gain more, and then the market revise against them and leave them in the negatives, take what you have profited and wait for another opportunity.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

elena2014 is an unknown quantity at this point elena2014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greed makes the traders suffer huge losses, or get huge profit. I think it depend on how the traders can control their greed. but mostly greedy trader suffer huge losses because they over trading

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

pleasure is an unknown quantity at this point pleasure's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      418.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Instead of two opposing forces, I think they are like twin or thing with the shadow.

I mean like we know most traders realize that greed is the cause of their bitter experience later on.

Its not loss but lose, the real lose.

Loss is part of the game but we can't be the true losers.
      while in the trading it is true that nature of the man arrive many times that is greed and due to greed he never control on himself to avoid from the new trades so he like to earn more money from the market but in dead he not earn but get a big loss in his trading and some time lose his account

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo is on a distinguished road Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greed is the desire to have beyond what we are normally able to contain. If we do not have the right knowledge to earn a particular amount then we should avoid to trade in a greed manner. It is always better to trade and trade with much reduced risk but with many trading opportunities for some will prosper more than others.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,145 Times in 5,465 Posts

Greed is not identical with loss in my opinion... sometimes they can even be identical to huge magical winning that is quite out of reality or ordinary but yeah in the end greedy peoples are losers because they can't decide really well in their life.

Of course there are always lucky peoples but we should just ignore luck and do our best.

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

totally positively correlated. greed and loss both are very related to each other. it is seen that when a trader is greedy he or she is losing much more money. because they take risk more and in the end they lose money. that is why always try to control your greed no matter what.

11. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greed often leads to loss and most traders are all to aware of this fact, but controlling greed is the main problem. Some traders have no idea how to do this and repeat this mistake over and over again. Just like other forex trading skills, it can be learned.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast