• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Choose your broker carefully (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Choosing a broker should be with open eyes because these people we don't see them so a serious investigation needs to be done to avoid making unnecessary mistake in the future, there are many of them let us be wise to spot bad one from the good ones.
      Thanks  

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to onome For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-10-2016)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1106.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with your suggestions op. The truth is that we should as well be careful of some forex brokers reviews websites as many are paid to destroy the good works of some good forex brokers. As we know that in world of competition many strive to succeed at the detriment of others success rate. Trade with instaforex and have no regret with them.
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

There is no need to look for a broker just register with instaforex and you have nothing to worry about, there another broker you can trust hotforex is very good at the service they provide to their customers, so choose from these two brokers.
      Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onome For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-10-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is an unknown quantity at this point masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Market traders needs three important things, and first choosing reliable broker for protected working environment, having knowledge for knowing what to do in forex business, and final needed factor will be having funds to investing in order to trading and earning real funds.
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fx112 is an unknown quantity at this point fx112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a forex trader, you should be able to know what you want in a broker as regards services rendered, we should be rational in our decisions to choose forex broker, again some brokers accept lower deposit why others do not, these are important things we should know before making choice
      Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fx112 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-10-2016)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The most honest and reliable broker is instaforex they provide a condoncive environment for their clients in the forex business, there is no cause for alarm if you are already in it, I usually look for a broker with a good security and friendly mannered.
      Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onome For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-10-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,664 Posts

The choice of a forex broker can sometimes determine what you make in the forex market as profit, I understand that there are some brokers out there they call market makers, what they basically do is to take the opposite of your trades and expect you to lose so they can gain.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!
      Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are some scam brokers who attract us with fake and abnormal profits so while choosing brokers we must know who is real and who is fake. there are countless brokerage firms in this field so we have too many options. so interested traders must check the authenticity of brokers first.
      Thanks  

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1194.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many fraud and scam brokers out there on internet such brokers do not usually pay traders all the profits they worked for and some do not give profits at all, they take it for themselves, if you are looking for a good broker to trade with then i will advice you to go to instaforex.com and you will not have any issue to complain about regarding broker problem.
      Thanks  

15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I am:
      Dead

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,352 Times in 6,239 Posts

Thread closed:

Please continue your discussion here
      Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20