• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your broker carefully (3)

Hybrid View

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Choose your broker carefully (3)

Some brokers are not trusted and they will take your money and you will be bankrupt. The best way to know which broker is loyal and will not give you any tension is to check their review online. Do some research and ask you fellow traders about brokers and which one is good.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Hot

fx fighter will become famous soon enough fx fighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course this is to its very important to have a good reputation broker to work with because this days a lot of brokers are been created some are good but some just want a very quick oportunity to earn money and then escape with our money.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mummmy8 is an unknown quantity at this point mummmy8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This step very important take care there are more bad brokers in this market and they scam us everyday but i trust in InstaForex too much and i thanking God everyday to choose this broker from the first

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,547 Times in 1,562 Posts

There are so many brokers with so many offers, its difficult to choose one. But I think what matters most is the reputation. It takes long time to build and brokers with more reputation are more reliable. While choosing a broker, it should be your first consideration. Only for this reason, I trade with Instaforex, even if some other brokers have less spread. What is the point of less spread, if the broker cancel my profit later? Instaforex was the most popular broker, when I started trading in 2008 and it still remains in the top.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Busy

NASRIN JAHAN is on a distinguished road NASRIN JAHAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just joining does not ensure money for a forex or trading successfully also does not ensure anyone success if its a scam broker. a lot of cheater existing in the world which try to convince you to join in this business but when the time came to withdraw the money, it refuse you to pay. At the time your labor and hard working all will be zero. Actually before joining in any broker its a traders duty to find a regulated and trusted one because without regulated or trusted one no one become a successful trader here. so becareful when you choose your broker. look all the thing which needed for you before join or investment.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
      Only for this reason, I trade with Instaforex, even if some other brokers have less spread. What is the point of less spread, if the broker cancel my profit later?
      I choose my forex broker (Instaforex) based on the testimonies of other forex traders because when others confirms that a broker is genuine then know they are good, but whenever so many people are complaining about a forex broker then watch your back very carefully because they would do the same thing to you.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD will become famous soon enough FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Chose broker is important for trader. I think when trader chose they need to know about their broker. If trader know broker is good that can be very helpful for trader also. Instaforex is very good broker and number one broker now. This brokers support is very good and very first.
      Follow the Rules
      Some times the questions are complicated and the answers are simple
      Follow the Rules

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

smartshanto is an unknown quantity at this point smartshanto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most important job for a newbie trader before entering into the world of Forex business is to choose a broker carefully. Because broker can be responsible for his win or loss in this business. A good broker takes care of his clients and always shows them the right path of trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tunechi is an unknown quantity at this point Tunechi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

one of the basic concept for one to be successful in any business like forex is the broker, first the good and up doing that one's broker is the higher one's opportunity of making it in forex trade so for any newbies in the trade i advise for one to look careful for a good broker before going in to the business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

mdfarhan is an unknown quantity at this point mdfarhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Reply

Yes you start real trading in Forex then you must be carefully choose your broker because you do not choose your broker carefully then you invest your money then you not withdraw your profit and money. so this reason you carefully choose your broker.

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast