• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your broker carefully (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1343.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most important and necessary to do before trading in the forex business is to choose a good broker because they play a major role in your trading, there are so many bad brokers out there so we should be careful not to make mistakes may be ask experience traders how to get a good broker.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Boss T is on a distinguished road Boss T's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      688.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default -Choose-your-broker-carefully-(3)

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
      Some brokers are not trusted and they will take your money and you will be bankrupt. The best way to know which broker is loyal and will not give you any tension is to check their review online. Do some research and ask you fellow traders about brokers and which one is good.
      Your broker is very important in this trading business, because they execute trades on your behalf so it's very important that we at least have some kind of knowledge of the type of broker we are using, some very fraudulent brokers are out there.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is on a distinguished road kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In this time many broker are available to deal in Forex trading market with huge offer so that choosing right one is very much essential to do this business, cause trader deal in this market with his own money so broker choosing is very essential to keep his money in secure. I am very much trust and happy with instaforex broker.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Goldberg123 is an unknown quantity at this point Goldberg123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some of the brokers show half information and keeps the trader in grey area some of them will completely hide important info and show you big promises we should search for broker according to our requirement not the one who is showing its good points only.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The choice of a good Forex broker can not be over emphasize simply because it requires a whole lot of effort and ensure that we deal with emotion or affection for a broker when the said broker failed all the diligence test that we did. We need to get a firm that will ensure the safety of our funds before any other thing else.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Honest For This Useful Post:

adewale (07-16-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx will become famous soon enough aqbe_fx will become famous soon enough aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3184.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my favourite broker has to giving comfort in terms of deposit and withdraw, so that the flow of my money to the trading account will be much more controlled than if I had to choose a broker who has a complicated procedure to make a withdrawal or deposit.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Boss T is on a distinguished road Boss T's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      688.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Choose-your-broker-carefully-(3)

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
      Some brokers are not trusted and they will take your money and you will be bankrupt. The best way to know which broker is loyal and will not give you any tension is to check their review online. Do some research and ask you fellow traders about brokers and which one is good.
      Choosing a broker is very important as a trader, because it's your broker that executes traded on your behalf, you will need a trader that executes trade quickly and with low spread, it's also very important that we find out the reputation of the broker we are using.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boss T For This Useful Post:

adewale (07-16-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale has a brilliant future adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1922.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,904 Times in 703 Posts

If you use a wrong broker, that would be to your disadvantage because as a trader the security of your investment is utmost, if you lose your money that would not be a good thing at all, make sure you do a proper review of the forex broker that you have chosen to trade with.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,389 Posts

Yes, I think the selection of broker is important. For muslim traders, we must avoid from getting swap account. Nowadays, lot of brokers provide swap free account. In addition, we must also choose broker that provide lowest spreads especially for major pairs.
      Unleash Your Inner Potentials!

13. FB
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

obis2 is on a distinguished road obis2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.20 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

the factor of broker to our forex success is important, some brokers are honest while some broker s are not, some designed thier platform server to work against the traders , they gives you message such as re-quote often to let you miss good entry point.some are with poor customer service relation. however we have broker like insta forex that are honest, and with superb and quality customer service relationship

Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast