Results 2,541 to 2,549 of 2549

Thread: Financial caricatures by MT5 portal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Pictures will become famous soon enough MT5 Pictures's Avatar
      Thanks

US retailer Bon-Ton Stores files for bankruptcy
      US department-store chain Bon-Ton Stores Inc. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in federal court. The company does not rule out the full sale of the business.
      The company is on track to close 47 out of 260 stores across the country. This is one more offline retailer to suffer from the e-commerce industry. Every year fewer Americans visit psychical stores.
      The company reported having $1.7 billion in debts and $1.6 billion in assets.
      More than 20 US retailers, including Toys R Us, Hhgregg, Gymboree and RadioShack, filed for bankruptcy protection in 2017.

Yours faithfully,
      The Official Caricaturist
      of the international traders' portal MT5.com.

2. <a href="">Ôîđĺęń ďîđňŕë</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Venezuela's Maduro wants OPEC to launch cryptocurrency
      Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro offered to extend the work of the Joint OPEC-Non-OPEC Monitoring Committee for at least five more years. He also made proposal to the members of the deal to work out a joint cryptocurrency backed by oil.
      According to Maduro, possible US sanctions against his country would fail to harm Venezuelan oil industry, adding that the country wants to maintain good relations with the United States. However, if the US aggression continues, Venezuela could stop selling oil to the US.
      Nicolas Maduro also said he was ready to offer OPEC and other oil producing nations to create the mechanism of issuing cryptocurrencies.
      He stressed that OPEC's Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo listened to his proposal with interest.

Yours faithfully,

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Jerome Powell sworn in as chairman of Federal Reserve
      On Monday, February 5, Jerome Powell took the oath of office as Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, succeeding Janet Yellen.
      Powell, 65-year-old, has pledged to support the Fed's dual goals of stable prices and maximum employment.
      He reiterated that the financial regulator plays a key role in ensuring stability of the financial system and integrity of the US payment system. The new head of the Federal Reserve has promised to continue to support consistent economic growth, a robust labor market and price stability.

Yours faithfully,

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Cartoons will become famous soon enough MT5 Cartoons's Avatar
      Thanks

May to unveil road map for Brexit
      The UK’s ministers will reveal their view of a post-Brexit Britain.
      Dubbed a “road map to Brexit”, the plan will be first introduced by Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson. He will address the UK government and the EU leaders. Theresa May will speak a few days later at a conference in Munich, where she is expected to offer new security measures.
      In her speech, May will set out the government's ambitions about the country's partnership with the EU after leaving the bloc.
      Brexit Secretary David Davis and Trade Secretary Liam Fox are also scheduled to make speeches. Earlier in January, Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond said the UK’s trade relations with the EU would change only “very modestly” after Brexit.
      According to the EU's chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier, an agreement on the post-Brexit transition period may not be reached if disagreements continue.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

World’s largest ETF suffers record $23.6 billion in outflows
      Last week, the SPDR S&P 500 exchange-traded fund lost $23.6 billion. Outflows amounted to 8% of the fund’s total assets at the start of the week, the biggest rate since August 2010.
      The week was the worst in several years for many world stock indices.
      Withdrawals from the SPDR S&P 500 ETF offset the previous nine weeks of inflows into the fund. In total, the fund’s assets declined by $38.6 billion. That’s almost double the second-worst result in asset decline of $19.4 during the week ending August 21, 2015, when the unexpected devaluation of the Chinese yuan shook markets.
      Prior to the market turmoil, the fund’s total assets rose above $300 billion amid high demand for the US stocks. The iShares Core S&P 500 ETF saw inflows of $634.5 million, while the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF suffered only $209 million in outflows.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

China urges companies and funds to buy more shares
      The Chinese government called on stockholders of publicly-traded companies to boost their holdings and some mutual funds to limit their stock selloff this week.
      Informal directives were sent by the China Securities Regulatory Commission and other regulators.
      The government asked brokerages to provide trading reports from last week and trading plans to the regulator.
      Following the Wall Street plunge, global markets went down last week on the back of concerns over higher US interest rates.
      Chinese shares saw the biggest decline in two years, thus prompting speculation that the government would intervene to calm markets as it did during previous selloffs.
      Beijing’s ongoing commitment to reduce debt has also weighed on the markets.
      The Shanghai Stock Exchange said that it issued warnings about limiting intraday trading in order to prevent large stock sales that affect the market stability.
      On Monday, the Shanghai Composite Index rose by 0.78%, while the Shenzhen Composite climbed by 2.4%.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

US refiners suffer from Venezuela’s oil output crash
      US refineries in the Gulf of Mexico have to pay more as a result of the decline in Venezuelan oil output.
      According to Bloomberg, US production is at a record high level, while output in Mexico, despite a slight increase in January, is declining.
      US crude’s typical premium to heavy Venezuelan oil fell to $0.31 cents a barrel, the lowest since October.
      According to oil and refining analyst at Bloomberg Intelligence Fernando Valle, most US Gulf Coast refiners benefit from a situation when crude oil like that from Venezuela is at a large discount to WTI as this heavy crude comprises 40% to 60% of the oil they process.
      Meanwhile, growing US production restrains an increase in WTI, while the ongoing decline in Venezuelan output supports the local benchmark.

Yours faithfully,

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Puma’s 2017 net profit soars to 136 million euros
      Puma’s net profit more than doubled to 136 million euros in 2017 from 62.4 million euros a year ago. German sportswear brand’s turnover grew by 14% to 4.136 billion euros.
      Net profit in the fourth quarter amounted to 2.2 million euros, versus a loss of 4.6 million euros in the same quarter last year.
      Boosted by strong footwear sales, Puma ended the quarter with profit.
      Consolidated sales in the fourth quarter of 2017 rose by 14.5 percent to 1.04 billion euros, with double-digit growth in all regions.
      Puma’s sales for the fourth quarter rose by 8.6% to 1.04 billion euros, while in currency-adjusted terms sales grew by 14.5%.
      The company will propose a one-off total dividend of 12.50 euros per share for the financial year 2017.
      Following the results of 2017, Puma intends to pay a one-time dividend of 12.5 euros per share. The main beneficiary will be the French conglomerate Kering, which owns many famous fashion brands.
      For the full year 2018, Puma expects that currency-adjusted net sales will increase by approximately 10%. The EBIT is expected to come in between 305 million euros and 325 million euros.

Yours faithfully,

10. Forex Game
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

White House unveils $4.4 trillion budget
      White House proposed a $4.4 trillion federal budget for fiscal 2019, which starts in October 2018. The budget shows the 2019 deficit will increase to $984 billion, or 4.7% of GDP.
      The budget would add $984 billion, or 4.7% of GDP, to the federal deficit next year. The budget proposal was sent to Congress.
      Cuts in the fiscal year 2019 budget will be made due to reforms in the social security system, reduced funding of other states and the government reorganization initiative.
      First, the deficit will increase due to the growth of investments in infrastructure and defense.
      After 2020, the deficit is expected to start declining: to $916 billion (3.9% of GDP) by 2021 and to $852 billion (3.5% of GDP) by 2022.
      In addition, the budget deficit will be reduced after 2020 by abolishing a number of Obamacare’s provisions, reorganizing the government, further cutting aid to foreign countries and redistributing discretionary spending.

Yours faithfully,

Reply to Thread
    Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 250 253 254 255