Results 2,441 to 2,447 of 2447

Thread: Financial caricatures by MT5 portal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Pictures will become famous soon enough MT5 Pictures's Avatar
      Thanks

Nissan could be fined for decline in sales
      Japanís car maker Nissan Motor Co. is likely to face a penalty for the decline in sales after violations were detected in the control of product safety at companies in Japan.
      Last week, Nissan officially withdrew about 1.2 million cars sold in Japan over the past three years. It turned out that the cars were shipped from the company's factories after inspection carried out by people without the required qualification. At the same time, they put the seals of employees responsible for the control of cars on the relevant documents.
      The company did not deny the violation and reported that within a month it will conduct an investigation and submit a report to the government.
      However, the car manufacturer could be fined up to 200 million yen, or $ 1.8 million, for providing false information. According to Japanís ministry of transport, some culprits could be detained for a year.

Yours faithfully,
      The Official Caricaturist
      of the international traders' portal MT5.com.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Cartoons will become famous soon enough MT5 Cartoons's Avatar
      Thanks

Qualcomm files lawsuit to ban Apple from selling iPhones in China
      Qualcomm, US maker of mobile phone chips, filed lawsuits for patent infringement by Apple. It is seeking to halt manufacturing and sales of iPhones in China.
      The suits are based on patents, covering technologies for touch screens and power management. Qualcomm says they are ďa few examples of the many Qualcomm technologies that Apple uses to improve its devices and increase its profits.Ē
      Earlier, Qualcomm filed a complaint with the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) alleging that Apple was engaged in the unlawful importation and sale of iPhones that infringe one or more claims of six Qualcomm patents. They allegedly violated the patent-license agreement with Qualcomm, stopping to pay royalties for using the technology used in iPhones and iPads.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

US consumer soars to 13-year high in October
      The University of Michigan flash consumer sentiment index rose to a 13-year high of 101.1 in October from 95.1 in September.
      The score topped analystsí expectations of 95. The index for current economic conditions climbed to 116.4 from 111.7, hitting the highest level since November 2000.
      The index of consumer expectations increased to 91.3 from 84.4, the highest level since January 2004.
      The 1-year inflation outlook ticked higher to 2.7% from Septemberís 2.6% rate.
      According to the University of Michigan, 83% of respondents saw buying conditions for household durables as favorable, most in more than a decade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Madrid denies Cataloniaís independence
      Spainís government refused to sign Cataloniaís statement of independence saying it is illegal.
      Madrid gave the Catalan authorities a deadline until Monday to give an official response whether the region wants independence from Spain or not.
      However, in the letter, Cataloniaís leader Carles Puigdemont did not give any clear explanations but instead proposed to hold a meeting with Spainís Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy to discuss the situation in Catalonia. Puigdemont asked to carry out the negotiation within two months.
      Earlier, Cataloniaís head and other representatives of the regionís management signed the declaration of Cataloniaís independence from Spain. Still, the Catalan authorities left the room open for halting the declaration in order to talk to Madrid.
      According to an official statement, Catalonia should become an independent state and proclaim itself the Catalan Republic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Cartoons For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Chinaís inflation slows to 1.6% in September
      Chinaís consumer inflation retreated in September on the back of slower pace of food prices growth, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said.
      The consumer price index (CPI) grew by 1.6% year-on-year in September after rising by 1.8% in the previous month. The score matched analystsí expectations.
      Food prices declined by 1.4% from a year ago following a 0.2% fall in August. Non-food prices gained 2.4% on a yearly basis after a 2.3 rise in August.
      Consumer goods increased by 0.7%, while services costs advanced by 3.3%
      The Chinese government has been committed to keep inflation at the level of 3% in 2017.
      On a quarterly basis, consumer prices rose by 0.5% in September after climbing by 0.4% in the prior month.
      Producer prices rose by 6.9% last month on a yearly basis after a 6.3% increase in August. Meanwhile, experts had anticipated a 6.4% rise.
      Month-on-month, producer prices edged up by 1%. In July, prices rose by 0.9% on a monthly basis.

Yours faithfully,

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Kansas bank becomes 7th US bank to fail this year
      The Farmers and Merchants State Bank of Argonia, Argonia, Kansas, was closed by the Office of the State Bank Commissioner of Kansas. According to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), that is the 7th closure of a US financial institution so far this year.
      The FDIC entered into a purchase and assumption agreement with Conway Bank in the same state. Thus, depositors of the closed bank will automatically become depositors of Conway Bank.
      As of late June, 2017, The Farmers and Merchants State Bank of Argonia had about $34.2 million in total assets and $29.6 million in total deposits.
      The FDIC estimates that the cost to the Deposit Insurance Fund (DIF) will be $2.6 million.
      In 2016, the number of bankruptcy filings by US financial firms was five, the lowest since 2007. Meanwhile, eight banks filed for bankruptcy in 2015. In 2007, only three banks were shut down, while in 2010 regulators closed 157 failed banks.

Yours faithfully,

9. Catch Forex
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Bank of England to calculate SONIA interest rate benchmark since April
      From April 23, 2018, the Sterling Overnight Index Average (SONIA) will be calculated and published by the Bank of England, which will be an alternative to the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR).
      The central bank announced the upcoming reform in March 2017.
      April 20, 2018 will be the final day for which SONIA will be calculated and published by the the Wholesale Markets Brokers' Association (WMBA) using the current methodology.
      On April 24 at 9 am (London time), SONIA will be calculated by the bank using the reformed methodology.
      In April 2017, the central bank announced that SONIA was promoted by a group of major dealers active in sterling interest rate swap markets as a preferred interest rate benchmark for use in sterling derivatives.
      This marks a key step in the interest rate benchmark reform agenda laid out by the Financial Stability Board (FSB) in 2014.
      Earlier, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) reported that the calculation of LIBOR will be stopped at the end of 2021.

Yours faithfully,

Reply to Thread
    Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 240 243 244 245