Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2447

Thread: Financial caricatures by MT5 portal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Cartoons will become famous soon enough MT5 Cartoons's Avatar
      Thanks

Russia and Saudi Arabia to set up $1 billion investment fund
      Russia and Saudi Arabia plan to establish a $1 billion fund to invest in energy projects, Alexander Novak, Russia's energy minister, said.
      The final decision will be made this week during Saudi King Salman's visit to Moscow. Moscow and Riyadh strengthen cooperation not only within the framework of the oil output cut deal between OPEC and non-OPEC nations, but also develop joint projects in the oil and gas and power sectors.
      In 2015, the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) had already launched partnership for investment in attractive projects, including infrastructure and agricultural projects in Russia.
      Today, RDIF and the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) announced the upcoming Russian-Saudi Investment Forum, which will be held in Moscow on October 5, 2017. Representatives of more than 200 Russian and Saudi companies will take part in the forum.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">Ôîðåêñ ïîðòàë</a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Cartoons For This Useful Post:

deathstar (10-05-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Euro area manufacturing activity accelerates
      The euro area manufacturing sector grew at the fastest pace in over six-and-a-half years in September with the rate of job creation reaching a record high in the history of the survey.
      The final manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index climbed to 58.1 in September from 57.4 in August. This marked a 79-month high and a rise in activity for the 51 month in a row. The flash score was 58.2
      The PMI’s average reading for the third quarter was the largest since the first quarter of 2011.
      Germany’s manufacturing PMI jumped to 60.6 from 59.3 in August. France’s factory PMI advanced to 56.1 in September from 55.8 in August, which was the highest since April 2011.
      Italy’s manufacturing activity was unchanged with the corresponding index resting at the six-and-a-half year high of 56.3.
      With the eurozone economy set to show the highest growth over a decade and unemployment falling, the ECB has not been able to achieve sustained inflation growth of less than 2%. Mario Draghi is widely expected to taper its QE program in January, but is unlikely to raise rates until Q4 2018.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Pictures will become famous soon enough MT5 Pictures's Avatar
      Thanks

UAE imposes 100% tax on energy drinks and tobacco
      The UAE's government has announced a 100% tax on tobacco products and energy drinks, as well as a 50% tax on carbonated beverages.
      Non-alcoholic drinks will rise in price from 1.5 to 2.25 dirhams, while the price of a pack of cigarettes will grow from 8 to 16 dirhams.
      The so-called ‘sin tax’ will be part of a broader value-added tax on goods and services that will come into effect on January 1, 2017
      Last weekend, people bought goods at old prices. However, not all stores have raised prices since October 1. In accordance with the provisions of the law, the retailer is not responsible for the tax if the goods were received before the law came into force.
      The UAE decided to introduce a 5% VAT in 2018 to revive its economy. In addition to the UAE, the tax will be introduced by Saudi Arabia on January 1, 2018. Another four nations, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar will follow suit during the year.

Yours faithfully,
      The Official Caricaturist
      of the international traders' portal MT5.com.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Russia raises record-breaking $43.2 million through ICO
      Russian Mining Center (RMC) conducted an initial placement of the tokens during which equivalent of $43.2 million was collected, a record amount for the Russian ICO, The Bell reported.
      RMC will direct the collected amount to launch new-generation bitcoin mining under Sunrise brand and to develop MultiClet processing unit on the same chip. It is set to boost the energy efficiency of mining by 35-220 times.
      Owners of RMC tokens will be able to exchange them for MultiClet miners at a cost three times lower than the market price.
      Now the annual sales of miners in Russia total about $180-200 million. Over the next three years, sales can grow to $1 billion. The company expects to occupy 30-35% of the market.

Yours faithfully,

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Japan’s factory PMI expands at fastest pace in 4 months
      According to Markit/Nikkei, Japan’s manufacturing activity expanded at a fastest pace in four month.
      Japan’s Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) grew to 52.9 from 52.2 in August. The flash score was 52.6.
      New orders rose to a 4-month high in September. Analysts believe that the rise in new orders may be caused by the demand for new products, fueled by high foreign demand. New export orders grew at the fastest pace in seven months.
      The growth of output and new orders sparked an increase in purchasing activity among Japanese manufacturers. In September, it was the highest since May.
      In August, consumer prices rose by 0.7% in Japan, while analysts had forecast an increase of 0.6%. Japan’s industrial production increased by 2.1% in the previous month versus a decrease of 0.8% in July.

Yours faithfully,

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Qatar set to raise $9 billion in bonds sale
      According to Bloomberg, Qatar is planning to raise at least $9 billion in the international bonds market.
      According to the government’s officials, they are negotiating the best time for the possible bonds sale with banks.
      Investors from Asia, the US and Europe are said to be showing interest in the government debt.
      On June 5, 2017, the Middle Eastern countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt, suspended diplomatic relations with Qatar, accusing the country of financing terrorism.
      Experts note that this will lead to slowing of Qatar's GDP growth to its lowest level since 1995.
      According to Moody's estimates, Qatar spent almost $ 40 billion to support the economy and financial system during the first two months of the conflict with its neighbors.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Chile plans to increase copper output by 2028
      Chile’s Minister of Mining Aurora Williams said that the country’s copper production might reach 6.6 million tons by 2028 if all planned projects worth $65 billion are launched during ten years.
      According to her, investments to copper mining have been rising moderately. Interest in this sphere recovered after mining was inactive amid low prices. The minister stressed that higher copper prices will return investments to projects.
      Williams expects copper prices to improve in 2017 in comparison with their latest assessment, but she believes the price will remain below $3 per pound.
      Chile is the world’s largest copper exporter. In 2016, the country produced 5.5 million tons of the nonferrous metal.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Foreign exchange reserves in China increase in September
      According to the People’s Bank of China, the country’s foreign exchange reserves increased by $16.98 billion to $3.109 trillion from August. It is the highest reading since October 2016.
      In August, the reserves made up $3.92 trillion, which is $10.81 billion higher than the preceding figure.
      MarketWatch reported that the Chinese authorities tightened control over capital flows in attempt to stop outflows of funds. Strengthening of the yuan against the US dollar reduces the need to use funds from foreign exchange reserves for supporting the national currency.
      Earlier, China’s central bank abolished two rules imposed for the yuan devaluation. This means there are no worries over the yuan exchange rate. The PBOC is more concerned by the currency’s strengthening.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Germany’s industrial output increases more-than-expected in August
      Germany’s industrial production rose to the highest level over the past six years. Thus, Europe’s largest economy is set to show steady third-quarter growth.
      The industrial production advanced by 2.6% from the previous month, marking the fastest pace of growth since July 2011, the Federal Ministry for Economics and Labour said. Meanwhile, experts had anticipated a 0.9% increase.
      The factory output increased by 4.7% from August 2016, while analysts had expected a 2.9% rise. The July score was revised up to a 4.2% increase from a 4% rise on a yearly basis.
      In August, production of intermediate goods rose by 1.8%, capital goods output jumped by 4.8%, while consumer goods production advanced by 2.1%.
      Power production rose by 1.7%, while construction output decreased by 1.2%. Production in the manufacturing and mining industry grew by 3.2% on a monthly basis.
      As a result, the data published at the end of last week showed that strong foreign demand, particularly, demand from non-eurozone nations, sparked a jump by 3.6% in industrial orders, at the fastest pace since December 2016.

Yours faithfully,

12. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

China understates GDP growth data
      Senior fellow in the Carnegie Asia Program, Yukon Huang, stated that China’s official statistics do not always show the real situation in the country.
      According to the expert, mistrust of the official statistics is linked to its non-transparency. In particular, the data released by local authorities look too overstated.
      The final figure should be much higher than the real GDP growth rates. However, this indicator is not calculated by simple multiplication and the national statistical bureau does not take into account data from provinces.
      Huang believes that the data are understated. The modern statistical bodies in China have not learnt yet to consider the services sector and private production objectively because centralized planning used to dominate the social sphere before.
      Currently, the Chinese economy has been expanding amid attraction of the private and services sectors. As a result, the general growth is undervalued. Huang also cites the UN statistics, according to which China’s official GDP data was underestimated by 3-4%.

Yours faithfully,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Pictures For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 244 of 245 FirstFirst ... 239 242 243 244 245 LastLast