Results 2,521 to 2,525 of 2525

Thread: Financial caricatures by MT5 portal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Cartoons will become famous soon enough MT5 Cartoons's Avatar
      Thanks

Venezuela to boost oil output to overcome crisis
      The Venezuelan government said it was ready to increase its oil production in an attempt to tackle a widespread economic and social crisis.
      According to oil minister Manuel Quevedo, the country is about to hit the level of over 2 million barrels per day. He said Venezuela’s oil output is now close to 1.9 million barrels per day and is expected to exceed 2.4 million barrels per day.
      Venezuela told OPEC it produced 1.834 million barrels per day in November. According to S&P Global Platts, the nation’s oil production was 1.7 million barrels per day in December, which is the lowest since 2002.
      However, it was a worker strike that crippled production back then. Excluding this factor, Venezuela's oil industry had not performed so poorly since 1989.
      In summer 2014, the country produced 2.3 million barrels of oil per day at the price level of $100 per barrel.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">Ôîðåêñ ïîðòàë</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Cartoons will become famous soon enough MT5 Cartoons's Avatar
      Thanks

Bank of Japan upgrades economic view of 3 regions
      The Bank of Japan (BOJ) upgraded its economic view of three out of nine regions. Along with other signals of the economic recovery, this is fuelling speculation that the central bank will tighten its monetary policy.
      In particular, the central bank upgraded its assessment of the economy of the northern prefectures and the western regions, including Osaka.
      According to the quarterly report of the Bank of Japan, the labor market, consumer spending and exports improved in these regions.
      The two regions witnessed their economies expanding, for the first time in more than 20 years, with the growth rates increasing meagerly or moderately. With respect to the country as a whole, the central bank canceled the view of continuation of moderate growth.
      The head of the Bank of Japan Haruhiko Kuroda also said that the country’s inflation will eventually reach the target level of 2%. He pledged to maintain the ultra-loose monetary policy until inflation is stably above the target.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Pictures will become famous soon enough MT5 Pictures's Avatar
      Thanks

UK inflation slows first time in six months
      The UK consumer prices climbed by 3% on a yearly basis in December after rising by 3.1% in November, the Office for National Statistics reported. That was the first slowdown over the past six months. Month-on-month, prices edged up by 0.4% after rising by 0.3% in the previous month. Both readings matched analysts’ expectations.
      Core inflation that excludes energy, food, alcoholic beverages and tobacco, slowed to 2.5% in December from 2.7% in November. Meanwhile, economists had predicted a 2.6% decline.
      British inflation has been above the Bank of England's 2% target since February 2017. According to experts, that is mainly due to the British pound’s weakening.

Last edited by MT5 Pictures; Yesterday at 10:46 AM.
      Yours faithfully,
      The Official Caricaturist
      of the international traders' portal MT5.com.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

China’s central bank sets yuan midpoint to 2-year high
      The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) set its official yuan midpoint on Tuesday at a more than two-year high of 6.4372 per dollar. Thus, the official midpoint was by 202 pips, or 0.31%, higher than the previous fix of 6.4574 on Monday and was the strongest since December 11, 2015.
      The yuan also received a boost from the German central bank’s decision to include the Chinese yuan in its currency reserves.
      Earlier, the PBOC made a change to the regime used to manage the yuan. The central bank told some lenders that contribute to the rate to adjust the use of the “counter-cyclical factor” in such a way that it would have no impact on the mechanism known as the fixing.
      The regulator introduced the factor last year in a bid to reduce volatility in the yuan. As a result, the Chinese currency strengthened last year for the first time in four years.

Yours faithfully,

6. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Shell sells stake in Iraqi oil field
      Royal Dutch Shell sold its stake in Iraq’s West Qurna-1 oil field to Japan’s Itochu Corporation.
      The amount of the deal was not revealed but it is known that the move comes as the latest step in a gradual retreat of the Anglo-Dutch company from the Middle East.
      The company is also expected to quit Iraq’s Majnoon oil field in 2018. At the same time, it is seen to retain its natural-gas interests in the country.
      Shell produced 450,000 barrels of oil per day in the region in 2003. Over the past 15 years, it produced thousands of barrels of oil per day across six countries in the region.
      As soon as Shell officially leaves Iraq at the end of this year, it will have oil assets in Oman that make about 220,000 barrels per day.

Yours faithfully,

Reply to Thread
    Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 248 251 252 253