Flirty

standart is on a distinguished road standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Worst time to trade forex (10)

we should learn to be effective. losses remain us that market uncertain and sometimes, lead us to make wrong judgment and mistakes. trade when the market serve profit opportunities only and remain square or no open position when market serve no clarity.

2. Catch Forex
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1335.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,811 Times in 1,961 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by standart View Post
      we should learn to be effective. losses remain us that market uncertain and sometimes, lead us to make wrong judgment and mistakes. trade when the market serve profit opportunities only and remain square or no open position when market serve no clarity.
      yup, I agree with you, and ..
      it is to give us an idea if the movement will not always unidirectional, and has a storied movement before continuing its trend. Another thing is a long-term trader will do so would not spend a lot of time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

xanax (04-19-2015)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1777.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Theirs no worse time to trade in forex as long the market is open we can trade. But we also need to focus on our side. Because we are the one trading the question is about our own condition and not the market condition. If we are tired or sick or just simply sleepy its can have big effect on our ability to do analysis properly. So its very important that we focus on trading only if we have clear mind and proper sleep.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

asadjan is an unknown quantity at this point asadjan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex can be worst when ever we have low equity in the trading account and the trade is running the minus position with the high volume this moment can be become more dangerous when ever the market goes unexpected moves of 100 to 200 pips in a single here we can never trade with the minus running trade and the low equity.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

dkarev is on a distinguished road dkarev's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1536.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the worst time to trade the market is when we are not sure of the market,trading is all about analysis and before we take any trader we need to understand the direction and what the market is trying to do when we have this understanding we can surely understand how to go about making profit when we are trading

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Theirs no worse time to trade in forex as long the market is open we can trade. But we also need to focus on our side. Because we are the one trading the question is about our own condition and not the market condition. If we are tired or sick or just simply sleepy its can have big effect on our ability to do analysis properly. So its very important that we focus on trading only if we have clear mind and proper sleep.
      I think we can't trade in all market condition. Unless you have multiple strategy for working in multille market conditions. But if you just use a single trading strategy then I thik you should put your strategy on the right market condition for your strategy. So it will not only according to our condition, we should pay attention for market condition too.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      242.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a lot of bad times we must avoid when we are going to trade forex, for example, just when the FOMC news, it's really unpredictable, should we leave it like that than we actually will get us hazards of trading using the news, my own today prefer to avoid the news rather than dealing with the news, because it only raises the possibility of losing

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

orangsukses is an unknown quantity at this point orangsukses's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      502.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best time when trading is when you are really being relax. and when you have a large enough balance to make trades.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2948.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,027 Times in 430 Posts

This is kind of awkward question. People usually will ask what is the best time to trade. In any case, from my experience and observation. I think the worst time to trade will be during bank holiday where there is not much liquidity in the market. Usually you will only see around 40-50 pips daily range.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1966.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think we waste our time in forex for starting without proper trading knowledge and without treading experiences.so for proper use of your time and for consistence our profit we should start our trade with well treading skills and with well trading knowledge.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast