• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Worst time to trade forex (Part 10)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

srs007 is on a distinguished road srs007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In time of trading life some times come to the traders life that bdcomes really horrible. That time become the worst time to them. It can come any time. That is not a specific time. This odd time can compel you to think about leaving the market. Who are expert in trading and able to handle all the situation well.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally do not think that there is a worst time to trade since the forex market is a twenty four hours market. if you are a new trader however, i would suggest that you stick to trading during the new York session and as well as the London session. forex market term to move more during these session because of the high volume of trading going on at this period.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,798 Times in 2,735 Posts

Emotional instability is one of the worst situations that we should be in and trade, if something is troubling you psychologically, never attempt to trade, because your decision will be based on nothing, be still and take a chill drink to calm yourself before trading.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time does not matter. The important thing is your qualifications. If you are qualified person then you be able to acquire profit any time. I am a scalper. I do not need any time table to trade in forex. Watching market movement I can easily take order and easily make profit. Market situation or condition is not important.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      737.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with my experience in this trading market running into seven years i know that the worst time to trade in this forex market is placing a trade few minutes before the announce of major policy from the central bank, this is a very foolish way of trading because the market will surely react to such policy announcements with high volatility and uncertainties.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      330.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the worst time to trade i when trade in wrong time and positions and so this will lead to loses, the trader also that trades against the trend will lose too because he moves against the current movement of the market, the trader needs to analyze the market well before trading to choose the good trading positions.

7. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It believed that every Friday of the week and end of the year are worst time for trading . But trader can know about worst time for trade by applying their Forex knowledge , if market is not so good then wait for appropriate time of entry . Market does not remain same and good , market always moving . Trader should have the knowledge for recognition for perfect market .

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3