• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Business of freedom (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,822 Times in 2,283 Posts

Cool

I totally like the freedom forex business provides

This has many advantages over other businesses in terms of getting started and of course to operate it!

But then it is also highly risky which means only few people would be able to survive for long to make regular money and be successful

Thus it depends on the approach and level of preparedness along with the ability to work till the end without stopping till the goal is reached...
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

2. reg_forexmart
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

meeftah0318 is an unknown quantity at this point meeftah0318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is indeed the business of freedom , a trader here trades with his own experience and skills, and the most important thing is he doesnt have to depend on any other to operate, so its the business of freedom both from other people and financially,

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

yawyaw89 is an unknown quantity at this point yawyaw89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading businesses is the most smart online trading business , and every one can join it easy way , Forex business like freedom , you can do what you want freely no one told you what you must do , but to be in this level you must learn firstly then earn.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is an unknown quantity at this point bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading gives you the freedom for you to do other because when you are trading, you are in control of your funds and no one controls it for you. So forex trading business is a very sweet business only for those who have the knowledge and the experience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kacembouden is an unknown quantity at this point Kacembouden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best thing in the forex business and the one which make the forex is better than other businesses is the freedom . You can trade any time and any place you want , and make the amount of mo Ey that you need . In the forex you are the boss you work like you want not like other people want you to work . Good luck.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

thelaw1 is an unknown quantity at this point thelaw1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There's no kind of job, work or profession being done under the sun to which one kind of hardship or another is not attached. One should quest for one which will not enslave one. Know this; no matter how lucrative a job may be, if it doesn't allow for you to have holidays as desired, it's slavery! At the outset of one's trading career, Forex behaves as such but as you become richer and richer, the stress attached to it grow less.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigani is an unknown quantity at this point bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading gives us a lot of freedom,as a trader you are able to control your time and be totally dependent,that is why your judgement is very important,because whatever you do here will determine if you are going to be successful or not,the more reason why the demo account is also very important.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bullandbear is an unknown quantity at this point bullandbear's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is a wonderful business that gives room to a lot of pleasure while working and i have not seen any other business that gives so much freedom like the forex market and yet it is one of the best rewarding business all over the world, this just goes to tell us that money does not answer to over laboring sometimes, just play out your part and the market will give you what you are due for at the end of the day, there is much freedom in forex and you have enough time to give attention to some other areas of your life.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir will become famous soon enough penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually, forex trading gives you great freedom to do as you like and trade whenever you feel fit and even to start making money the way you feel as far as you possess adequate trading skills and great deal of knowledge. But let not this freedom to do whatsoever you please lead you into risking all your trading account once or you shall lose it all at once too!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

fembizz is on a distinguished road fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      806.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As many see the forex market trading business world as a zone of freedom financially based on the day to day trades volume proportion and size, nonetheless the evident reason to look back and observe further on the reasons for failure and dissatisfaction of the high percentage of losing traders is necessary. You are only free as a trader when you can control yourself and follow what works for you.

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18