• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Eur/Usd pair is not good for newbies! (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3052.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 828 Posts

Why is that? Actually Eur/Usd is one of the pairs newbies should be concentrating on in order to learn how t trade first and to master the forex market because it is most traded pair and has good volatility most of the time. Do you want a novice trader to start trading with a currency pairs that could move 200pips in just 30 minutes?
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is an unknown quantity at this point bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Maybe you are right and this can be your own opinion but you can not be a compete trader unless you really can use eurusd and get experienced in. Eurusd so this is an important pair for traders anyway and I just love to trade this pair and I want to succeed in trading without much problems

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

fembizz is on a distinguished road fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not thoroughly agree to the point that eurusd currency trading pair is not good for new forex traders. This is because the currency trading pairs with low spreads and daily range price movements are really good for the new forex traders in order to accommodate fear towards trading successfully. A high volatile currency trading pair is attributed to high spread which is not advisable for a new forex traders to trade as the volatility could influence their trading performance and profitability decisions.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

sheref is on a distinguished road sheref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sincererity View Post
      Well i have a contrary opinion i do think that eurusd is a very good pair for newbies in this market to trade well,firstly it is very stable the pair does not move too quickly like other pairs in the market,it is one of the mot widely traded pair in the market and a lot of traders trade it so it is a very good place for traders who want to succeed here that is the newbies to start from.
      For trade on the currency pairs I think that controls these things are sufficient understanding of the currency pair before the start of trade must have sufficient experience in the trade and must be a great deal in the study of those currencies and movements in different times and I think the novice if the fx trading without sufficient experience to lose a lot of money was any type of currency pair

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1846.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think the newbies should learn well about different types of analysis so that they can analyze any currency pair and this pair can be used as a strength indicator that indicate the movements of he other major currency pairs which involves the euro and the dollar and in general the major currency pairs moves together

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

tanimz is on a distinguished road tanimz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      680.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is necessary for every professional and non professional forex traders to choose the best currency pair to ensure their forex career.I my own opinion EURO/USD is the best and most profitable forex currency pair in forex trading business.Euro/usd is also a major currency pair and most of the professional forex traders used this pair to trade in forex market.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is an unknown quantity at this point Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

LOL. I say this is best pair for trading because this pair cuts less spread. You won't need to give big spread in this pair. So I guess using this chance newbies be able to learn trading also be able to remove fear about real trading. From this perception I say EUR/USD is best pair for trading. Less spread is always best pair for trading.

8. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is a very discouraging statement and the traders must give attention to it because newbies should experiment all kinds of trades and pairs so that they may come to know about trade and its complications. so try all things that you want to try and get the maximum and possible experience from Forex trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19