• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Which is more important: discipline, money management or strategy? (Part 3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All three is important although the degree of importance may differ but a trader cannot succeed if he lacks any of the three mentioned, most of the times aspiring traders in this business are entangled between emotion and choosing the right strategy that they dont even know what to do, you may have a good strategy but still wont be able to follow its trading rule consistently which can still lead to unsuccessful trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jamessa is an unknown quantity at this point Jamessa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Three subjects you have mentioned above are different with each other but connected with each other. If you want to be a good trader you must have to make a good money with risk management system. Because if you don't know how you are gonna use your money into your business then you never can gain profits. Besides you must follow a good system with which you feel better to make your trading. You must not do trades without your system and if you do maintain your trading rules then you are a disciplined trader. So, all these things are equally important for your gaining from Forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abdul185rana is on a distinguished road abdul185rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For good trading all three things money management, strategy and discipline are important means Forex trading is a business and for business required these all things for better result means without good strategy, good discipline and without good money management we can't doing good trading and Forex is a business where need these things for become a successful Forex trader.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Discipline, money management or strategy are all important factors for the trader in Forex trading and they are linked to each other and the trader should take care of developing his skills and the ways to manage his money to protect them from loss. If the trader has one of these qualities only, it is not enough to get out of successful trades.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Kouceila is an unknown quantity at this point Kouceila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be a seccesful forex trader i think that every things is important in forex market start from discipline and respecting the rules to money managment and be have somme of strategys to work with it in that way you can be a good forex trader

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 is on a distinguished road Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All of these three are equally important if you have started learning or earning and have some of your earning. I just want to say that all of us should work on our skills and the most important thing in working in skills is your own knowledge. Then there is this strategy you have to make your strategy strong by making yourself stronger and getting yourself practiced everyday. Give some time daily to your demo account and practice your skills on demo account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think both these three things have equal importance in forex trading. if you are working with discipline with the forex trading then you are successful in trading. if you are invest your money on forex with your good plan then it is also very successful for you to trade with the forex. if you are using equal strategy in forex that will definitely give you the profit as well thanks

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is on a distinguished road MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      381.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zindamurda24 View Post
      I think every things is important in forex market discipline,money management and strategy. If one can flow every things propely so he lot of chance to be successful trader in forex market.
      All those things which you mentioned in your post about trading are important and essential for success such as dicipline , money management and strategy but the more more important thing that is strategy if you have a strong strategy then you do better trading.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ideal traders must possess the virtue discipline as well as know the tactics of money management and strategy of trading. They can not take profit successively in default of any affair. In real sense, such affairs can not be achieved within short period. Eagerness, hard work, concentration, etc. lead to achieving those affairs.

10. Lamboghini
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 will become famous soon enough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

money management discipline and strategy are the there most important thing is that every trader who really want to be successful most take very seriously how ever among the three the most important is discipline because with discipline you are succeed in the other two.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20