I am:
      Relaxed

lygoj is on a distinguished road lygoj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading Envelope Layer

Hi All;

I'm looking for trading possibility using envelope layer. To create the envelope layer is as follows:

1. Open candle chart TF of 1 Hr
      2. Insert moving average indicator period of 30 put line color as yellow
      3. Add level of 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, -20, -40, -60, -80, -100 put line color as red and broken type.

What I can see here is the price tend to hover at the layer (red line) before it bounce back up (if below yellow line) and bounce back down when it is on top of yellow line. It something like it hits Support and Resistance line. But of course it doesn't happen all the time.
      I would appreciate if any of our friends in this forum who could advise if there are any kind of suitable indicators that can be used with this chart so that we can make an entry with high winning possibility.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1854.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

is this the same as moving average envelops ? and how about using double moving averages . will it have any effect on the system

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lygoj View Post
      Hi All;

I'm looking for trading possibility using envelope layer. To create the envelope layer is as follows:

3. Add level of 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, -20, -40, -60, -80, -100 put line color as red and broken type.

What I can see here is the price tend to hover at the layer (red line) before it bounce back up (if below yellow line) and bounce back down when it is on top of yellow line. It something like it hits Support and Resistance line. But of course it doesn't happen all the time.
      I would appreciate if any of our friends in this forum who could advise if there are any kind of suitable indicators that can be used with this chart so that we can make an entry with high winning possibility.

okay diagram is well noted as we can all see that the trend is down so i hope it time to start selling this time around, i need a confirmation form the mate in the forum

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

lygoj is on a distinguished road lygoj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
      is this the same as moving average envelops ? and how about using double moving averages . will it have any effect on the system
      Basically it is a moving average envelops. I've tried to put two moving period for example 20 period & 30 period, but the chart will look very messy. Not only that they tend to cross each other especially during choppy market.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Flirty

ekajoey is on a distinguished road ekajoey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      585.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Basically it is a moving average envelops. I've tried to put two moving period for example 20 period & 30 period, but the chart will look very messy. Not only that they tend to cross each other especially during choppy market.
      period of 20 & 30 is usually for the use of average envelopes should also look at the characteristics of the pair being traded as well as the effects of being in the news release, we often forget these things so that we only focus on indicators envelops without seeing the best time of appointment signal by itself envelops

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ut3t is an unknown quantity at this point ut3t's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi All;

I want to try this strategy but I do not understand how to use this layer envelope, can you help share the indicators or templates so I can try? Because I see this quite helpful when used for reversal trading strategies.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      111.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi All;

nice one but here market is really showing movement ...would be tough to apply when market is relatively slow or flat..just in 5 minute and 15 minute slab this way wont be much effective but in long term its really seems very nice ..will definitely give a try this way..thanks dude ...

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this kind of indi can be found at the mt4 forum just look for fibo ratio bolinger band and it will shown the same pattern base on fibo ratio level but how to use is hard to understand it

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

Riyan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point Riyan1988's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Share the good. But what is the function of the addition of this indicator. Can you explain more detail again. because this was the first trade. I want to know more about the indicators that could make me profit. Thank you.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riyan1988 View Post
      Share the good. But what is the function of the addition of this indicator. Can you explain more detail again. because this was the first trade. I want to know more about the indicators that could make me profit. Thank you.
      yes we really need to know the function of the additional evelop because its like i find it too much so can you try and give more explanation of this just for better understanding for the rest mate in the room

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast