• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trading Envelope Layer

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Dead

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,047 Times in 7,282 Posts

I saw your picture. I think it better to use more of the time frame H1
      it's like to follow the trend for long-term

2. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

first4all011 is on a distinguished road first4all011's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      872.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Share the actual advantageous ones alongside us. Nevertheless what exactly is the actual function of the addition of this indicator. Are you able to explain more detail once again. because this particular was the particular initially trade. I need to know a lot more about the actual indicators which could make me personally profit. Thank a person within advance.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

maged is on a distinguished road maged's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      260.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading through the layers coated Let's method, which depends on the way to break a trend, in which he traded, although I relied on more than one index, but the core idea of my way of trading is to break the trend

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,072 Times in 824 Posts

well good strategy as seen, but drawing lines manually is hard sometimes we don't have enough time for it, so it would be much appreciated if you can provide a relative indicator which will automatically draw those lines for us. thanks

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,123.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a professional trader should take more strategy and different trade related knowledge on trading market. If you are accept this business as professionally , then should all strategy utilizing power is need by hard graph practice. Technical graph analysis is very important side to realize trading layer and peak. and placing a profit trade order in this market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to high For This Useful Post:

darksaimon (10-02-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this trading strategy is a very delicate trading style because you will need to make sure you are doing it at the right way before you can become something important and be making regular income from this forex market which might take forever and the trader would have lost interest.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,363 Times in 390 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lygoj View Post
      ... I would appreciate if any of our friends in this forum who could advise if there are any kind of suitable indicators that can be used with this chart so that we can make an entry with high winning possibility...
      Hi poster,
      I don't see any chart in your post. I assume it was initially there from the succeeding comments but it appears to have been taken down by the hosting site. Could you upload another one so that we may have an idea of what you are talking about?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not able to understand your strategy and i think no one else is also able to understand this strategy.If a trader is posting some kind of strategy then he needs to post a full strategy and i think all the traders will agree with me.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we can make some layer analysis we always will always get maximum results. especially at this time we also have to always make some of the key that helps us more successful. especially during this time we have a lot of play time to always obtain precise and accurate analysis of the real market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,069 Times in 1,299 Posts

With the first eye this strategy is looking very promising, but if you try and take all trades looking for support and resistance on current levels I am sure you are going to burn. I have use moving averages levels before and I have no good results from this strategy. I really don't know why those levels exist!

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast