• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trading Envelope Layer

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 695 Posts

IF you share some of snapshot of your trading then it will become easy for us to follow your trading instruction and may be it remain profitable for all of us and we can make money with it.

If a system is making money then it is really good to share the same with other traders that might get some profit with that.

2. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lygoj View Post
      Hi All;

I'm looking for trading possibility using envelope layer. To create the envelope layer is as follows:

1. Open candle chart TF of 1 Hr
      2. Insert moving average indicator period of 30 put line color as yellow
      3. Add level of 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, -20, -40, -60, -80, -100 put line color as red and broken type.

What I can see here is the price tend to hover at the layer (red line) before it bounce back up (if below yellow line) and bounce back down when it is on top of yellow line. It something like it hits Support and Resistance line. But of course it doesn't happen all the time.
      I would appreciate if any of our friends in this forum who could advise if there are any kind of suitable indicators that can be used with this chart so that we can make an entry with high winning possibility.

I think the way you wave the envelops on your chart is good but the settings I don't think is good because we need to know the range of the past depending on what type of trader you are and then try to fit this range into fibonaccis numbers and then make you fibonaccis envelope same as moving averages

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Envelope style of trading is not a stable strategy so the trader should be extremely anytime you are trading in the forex market because of the danger in it.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3