• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Forex is like a money machine and we are the operator (3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1438.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes and it really forex can be a money machine for us and for the can as it takes quite a long time because traders will not generate profit which is good when less experienced, as traders we must also be aware of the business is not as easy to make money but rather to learning to be better at first...

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A machine can malfunction and stop to work but the forex market does not malfunction or stop so looking at it objectively, the forex market is not a machine. The machine is our trading strategy which we use in the farm of forex. So more or less we operate our machine to work in the forex market.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is an unknown quantity at this point masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Beginning feelings will say to us that this is the money machine and by some clicks, we may get big incomes and also jackpot. However real trading is absolutely another world, and there are many scientific theories and research and all of them giving to traders chance to know more and become ideal.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1194.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right forex trade is one of the best money machine in this generation and we traders are the operations so for us to be operating and making good returns we need to learn to everything about the machine and we need to learn to operate that machine and make good profiit from it.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is an unknown quantity at this point bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is again this is just whole process as money can be made here and we really can be making some good business and we really can be proud trader so this is whole like money making machine and we really need to make money and we have to become good operator of this forex machine

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,147 Times in 5,466 Posts

Well, of course this is not true.

I hope traders stop making others confused with posting or information like this.

This kind of thinking ironically makes a lot of us as losers and other non traders think traders are just dreamers and unrealistic.

If there's such a thing then Gods seem like unfair to make trading as easy business to make money while others work so hard out there.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no doubt Forex business is profitable and it can give us consistent income if we learn it properly and fully. if we become able to take advantage of this earning opportunity then it can give us tremendous career with expected level of earning. so the more we master it the more money we get from it.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice statement, forex is like a money machine and we are the operators, this means that forex is a money forest and we are the labourers in the forest then it depends on the equipment you are having that's your intellectual skills that will determine how much you can make from the forest.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1252.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Forex Market is like a Market, Its just a Market, And we are the traders that control it. This business is not a Game or a bag of Money like many would seem it to be, It is a serious business that needs skill, A lack in that skill amounts to massive losses.

11. FB
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2061.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes forex is like money machine but to operate this money machine you need big experience and knowledge about it to avoid loss and we can't get this experience and knowlegde without learning because after we learn very good we can operate it successfully and start making money and by time our experience will increase and we may have good skills by practice then we can increase our earning from this machine

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 LastLast