• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: How to make profit totally depend on you! (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

swallow is on a distinguished road swallow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      548.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , i agreed with that because for traders to make profit , there are some things that needed to be done personally and if the traders can do those things , they will make profits but if the traders cannot they will not make profit .Among the things to know is how to control emotion and patience after the traders have acquired knowledge and skill.

2. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

slimsteel is an unknown quantity at this point slimsteel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really a reality talk, oir ability to make money in the forex market truly depends on us, it depends on our ability to create time and lesrn , our ability to organise our knowledge into well planned trading strategy, our ability to follow our strategy with discipline and diligence.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

adnan305 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan305's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes obviously it is depend on you that how you can earn profit, you profit is normally based on your knowledge and experience, if you have a good knowledge and experience and you have a good strategy, and you take the decision for market entry always by doing the technical and fundamental analysis , then you can surly earn handsome money from forex, otherwise without all of these you cannot earn profit from forex.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is an unknown quantity at this point glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believe that the trader is the main architect of everything that happen to him in the forex market because he is always at the center of every single activity here in the market, making money or losing money is a function of the traders knowledge and understanding of the market and how he is able to bring together al the other factors both external and internal to make things happen here for him, no trader is allowed to blame the market or the broker for any event that happen to him here.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is on a distinguished road DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every man is the architect of his own destiny.

A trader decides the output of his/her trades through what s/he has within and displays towards his/her trade. A trader with vast trading knowledge and skills will surely be making profits if s/he makes use of what he has within without deviating from it.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1033.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,054 Times in 1,461 Posts

Yes buddy. In this business, we must work harder to make income from this business. If I get $1000 per month then it will be more than enough for me. I hope that I can make good trading histories in my trading. So, I need to maintain my hard work so that I can achieve my target in this business. Well, let's do our best so that we can have good income here.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is an unknown quantity at this point MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elena2014 View Post
      Yes, how to make profit in forex will depend on ourself. Many people who blame this market when they can't make any profit, but actually it is their own fault if they can't make profit. because whether we get loss or make profit, it will totally depend on ourself, the traders
      I agree with your this opinion about making profit from the market that it is totally depends upon on trader because if trader takes good decision then his trade brings profit for him and when he takes wrong decision then his trade bring losses for him which clears that here profit making is totally depends upon on trader self .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is an unknown quantity at this point Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Absolutely if totally depends upon how much you are capable and how much skills you have and also how you take news and fundamental analysis as well as indicators and technical analysis and generate a new mature strategy for your betterment in trading.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very true that making profit in forex trading is totally depend on you,is that if you refuse to spend your precious time to study forex business you may not make any positive impact in forex trading but if you agree to dedicate your time to learn forex every now and then,you see that at the end of the day ,you will become the successful trader and make profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20