• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: How many trades we should open daily? (part 3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is bo limit rhat hiw much we need to open but for personal descipline we should have a limit un my opinion daily 30 puos are enough when your trades give them then do not ooen any more lot as it can disturbed alot when you want to sleep at night and if it remain open you will have disturbance in mind dont know wgat happen at night so to remaun calm focus on pips.
      Trust only on Allah

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to rizwanshahid for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 is on a distinguished road Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The number of trades for a particular certain day shall not be limited but as a matter of fact you do have to limit number of hours of trading because sometimes we can do over trading which is a very bad habit and we will surely have to bear loss in case of over trading. As a matter of fact we should limit our trading hours to 10 hours a day at maximum and 6 hours a day at minimum. 8 hours is just the right schedule only do trading 8 hours a day for maximum profits.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,695 Times in 2,120 Posts

I think trade open and close totally depend on our strategy and getting opportunity from the market, if you are long term trader then you will not try to open multiple order in day, i see most of the long term trader open a single trade for few days and during that time they dont try to open any more order, but short term trader are little different then them, they always try to open and close more trade within short time, but that is too risky, because if you get any wrong entry point then it will take more money from your side.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can open trading every day as you want. actually it depends upon the money value that you have investing on forex trading. so if you have a large amount of money o invest on forex so you can open more than one account account on forex to trade.2nd is more important thing is the experienced that is if you have more experienced to work more than one account on trdaing then you can easily work on it thanks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 will become famous soon enough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It will must depend on trader. It also depends on market movements and also depend on luck. But my opinion is that we should not open more than two trades at a time. If our trades goes to loss and if we can understand that market will move to favor then we can open at best three trades from different positions. If we get profit and close trades then we should not open any trades then and then again. We should keep patience for good time and should relax for that day.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dhoond is an unknown quantity at this point dhoond's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In starting you face some difficulty but when a person become expert in trading , i thing its depending on it that how many trade he can done in one day.............

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20