• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: advantages and disadvantages among paypal, alertpay, moneybookers?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

josephwilliams is an unknown quantity at this point josephwilliams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini View Post
      Advantages and disadvantages of each of these payment processors like liberty reserve, paypal, alertpay, moneybookers and so on depends on the region in which we are staying and I feel for Indian users the best method for withdrawing the funds is libertyreserve, as it has the better conversion rate compared to other e currencies.
      isnt the conversion rate the same for all one one single day or does it vary much depending on the processors we choose...

one more Q is it not better to withdraw directly to the local bank than to go thru the different processors like paypal and all

2. <a href=""> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,021 Times in 4,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by josephwilliams View Post
      isnt the conversion rate the same for all one one single day or does it vary much depending on the processors we choose...
      conversion rate is different from one processor to another. The fees are different as well.

Quote Originally Posted by josephwilliams View Post
      one more Q is it not better to withdraw directly to the local bank than to go thru the different processors like paypal and all
      yes its better to do wire transfer since its safer but the fee is quite high if youre only witdrawing a small amount, thats why people use e-currency

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (06-30-2012)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shozib29fb is an unknown quantity at this point shozib29fb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all are really a good option to withdrawal money method i can use all things but alerpay is best i think because its payment process is more quickly and sad news is apypal is not available in our country but is start about four or five months letter.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Jojoba is on a distinguished road Jojoba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      conversion rate is different from one processor to another. The fees are different as well.

yes its better to do wire transfer since its safer but the fee is quite high if youre only witdrawing a small amount, thats why people use e-currency
      I do not think the fee is high. Like, for Liberty Reserve to bank wire I use e-forexgold.com and I pay 3% for that, not bad in my opinion. and it takes like 2-3 days to get the wire.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,021 Times in 4,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jojoba View Post
      I do not think the fee is high. Like, for Liberty Reserve to bank wire I use e-forexgold.com and I pay 3% for that, not bad in my opinion. and it takes like 2-3 days to get the wire.
      3% for wire at e-forexgold.com? No additional charge?
      Usually wire transfer involve a charge by bank, flat fee of $25 (depending on banks i think)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (06-30-2012)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

heriyanto is on a distinguished road heriyanto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i like using liberty reserve as currency to deposit and wd in forex trading
      with liberty reserve many exchange in my country, also deposit instant to trade in account
      so i still choice liberty reserve as my currency for online activity

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi View Post
      please share the advantages and disadvantages among world leading payment processor over each other i.e between paypal,lr,moneybookers,alertpay.
      For me i will say the advantages and disadvantages of AlertPay as this the Electronic bank that i am using it
      advantages : the best Electronic bank script its shape lock amazing also easy to use
      disadvantages : not supported as a basic payment method through internet so i can not shopping from amazon by it

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Morshedul is on a distinguished road Morshedul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      626.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for sharing these information. I hope it will help me alot for choosing payment procedures. Now i am using alertpay. But from my country (BD), withdrawing money from moneybookers is easy. Even their charge is also low. So i think i will shift my payment method alertpay to moneybookers.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Anggelia is on a distinguished road Anggelia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi View Post
      please share the advantages and disadvantages among world leading payment processor over each other i.e between paypal,lr,moneybookers,alertpay.
      I think all of the payment instrument has the advantage of each, so you need not worry because you will definitely get what you want, for example, referral systems, and others, as you will be paid Libertyreserve 0.25usd if you invite friends to join

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kabirbd09 is an unknown quantity at this point kabirbd09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow thats great because you question to all and we answer all i think advantage and disadvantage depends on own country because paypal provide more benefit service but its not open in our country so obviously its a disadvantage for me.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast