• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy way to be profitable trader (part 3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 will become famous soon enough sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2445.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are more ways to become profitable in the business. we are choosing few ways in which changing the strategy and also, choosing trend continuation zones. we can build good thoughts in trading business, find ways to crack the market using our analysis.

2. Catch Forex
      Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is an unknown quantity at this point bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

only easy easy would be to have that huge capital and things would be easier really to gain that small profits and this is where I am really going add capital day by day to increase my profit probability and make things easier which are difficult these days really and I want to enjoy this business for sure and hopefully it can be coming great

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bestwinner For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amittimothy is on a distinguished road amittimothy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      975.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i also trading on the long term because i feel that in long term trading is more reliable and more profitable the lot size take profit stop loss all this is related to the money managements and this is always acts as a speed breaker in trading time if you wants money easily then i think you should must trade with slowly and very patiently

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir has much to be proud of harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2775.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,670 Times in 495 Posts

There is jo easy way 5o be a profitable trader because there is a risk at every step in the Forex trading business and this is the reason we have to be careful every time when we start to trade and Make sure that we are not trading like a careless person as it always results in losses.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harbir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Midnight Rambler is on a distinguished road Midnight Rambler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The only way to become profitable in Forex Trading is through constant practice, you need to know that without proper practice, you cannot achieve success in Forex Trading as, you won't have enough experience and skills required.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,252 Times in 847 Posts

Over the years one of the easiest way to start making money that I discovered should be utilized by the newbies is through learning how to trade the market and being monitored by an older trader and professional in the field of trading. When you are learning from someone better in the market it makes a lot of things become very easy for you!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

4ex is on a distinguished road 4ex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **sumonmollik View Post
      It is a difficult work for us to make continuous profit from our trade.
      Yes, forex trading is a difficult to make continuous profit, so, there is no easy way to be profitable trader as thread tittle.

Quote Originally Posted by darksaimon View Post
      i think scalping is the best strategy and there are many trader using this strategy for the trading. by the scalping the trader can make profit in smart amount. personally i am using the scalping strategy most of the time.
      Scalping is the best strategy for you because it used by you, if in most of the time you trade by scalping, soon you will be mastering it. And for new trader, scalping isn't recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Irfan123456 View Post
      There are many ways in my opinion to be a profitable trader in the Forex market.
      Indeed it's true, but there is no easy way.

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
      the easy way to be one of the expert traders is to have the expert characters in trading with Forex,
      How can you say it's easy to have the expert characters ? Really, it's not easy mate.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998 is just really nice Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1214.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is one of the hardest and riskiest business on earth today and for a trader to succeed in this business he has to work really hard for it, forex trade does not have a short cut or easy root that can boost a trader to quick success, he have to learn the business step by step.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Onyedika1998 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9 has a brilliant future forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3676.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,210 Times in 717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
      There is jo easy way 5o be a profitable trader because there is a risk at every step in the Forex trading business and this is the reason we have to be careful every time when we start to trade and Make sure that we are not trading like a careless person as it always results in losses.
      sure, the forex trader should take every caution while trading and never take careless trade decisions. it will be misleading to say one would find success easily in this business easily. no, not possible. to succeed, one must work hard and perfect everything from ones own end. this includes learning and practising till excellent trading skills are acquired.

15. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

tanimz is on a distinguished road tanimz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1074.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very popular and profitable online business that is absolutely true and there is also no any little doubt about that.In my own opinion as a experienced and successful forex trader there is no any easy way or short cut system to earn money quick and easily from forex market.Forex is very difficult and long time business so first learn fore properly before start earning.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tanimz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast