• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy way to be profitable trader (part 3)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End will become famous soon enough The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think being a profitable forex trader is not very easy process and forex is not a very easy business and it requires long learning and continuous practicing and you an see that nearly 95 % of the forex traders are in losses and they cannot make profits but with practicing and learning you can be a profitable trader

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

FUNMIDOLF is an unknown quantity at this point FUNMIDOLF's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      251.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The easy way to success in the forex trading business is to obey some very essential safety rules.Such using adequate lots size,implementing the stop loss and take profit commands,understanding what the market is doing per time and being disciplined enough to obey all rules that will lead to profits in the short and the long run

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1201.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no easy way to become a profitable trader in forex trading . traders have to learn many thing and work hard to become a profitable trader. Traders need to learn money management. Traders have to learn risk management. It is important to learn analysis and creating trading strategy.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed is a splendid one to behold Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no any easy way to be a successful and professional trader. All paths are very difficult and hard. Do not take it easily. If you take it easily you can not see the success in your trading life. It is a matter of hard work and patience. It is a matter of experience. Sometimes it takes many years to be a successful trader.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,321 Times in 519 Posts

I have gained so much inside Forex market knowledge and information and as such i see already that there are no easy way out to pick pips and profits from the Forex business, And the hard way is to learn. But this is fair and possible for a serious trader to achieve.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina will become famous soon enough katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1671.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the most easy way t be profitable trader is to start to learn the market on demo as this provides you many benefit like you can learn how to operate this terminal in the market, then you can learn how to use technical indicators and also the application to the pairs as it is not necessary that a single technical indicator is good for all of the trading pairs,

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is very important that we trade long tern trading with small lots in this reason we won't loss much in the Forex market, a lot of trader will not want to have patience to wait for the market when the right time comes. A trader must do what will allow him to have patience and ability to wait for the right time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4807.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,433 Times in 1,604 Posts

To become a profitable trader we shouldn't think that the road is too smooth and for that we have to work hard with proper dedication so that we can maintain the pips profit journey with time.Always we have to keep focused on our work.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,252 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      There is no any easy way to be a successful and professional trader. All paths are very difficult and hard. Do not take it easily. If you take it easily you can not see the success in your trading life. It is a matter of hard work and patience. It is a matter of experience. Sometimes it takes many years to be a successful trader.
      Personally, from my experience I think there is an easy way and that is making sure that you learn from a professional forex trader over time and practicing under him/her. This is because you will end up not making so many mistakes as learning on your own.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

11. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is an unknown quantity at this point bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no such easy or short cut but if you have few things in your favor then it can be fine you need big capital and little trading experience and using that experience and then this all can be fine trading and easily you can be achieving the best out of the situations and things can be much easier and we can be successful

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast