• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: Easy way to be profitable trader (part 3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,531 Posts

there is absolutely no easy way success in the market that will not cost us a thing, is either our sweat through hard work or our money, but thinking that forex market is a one way ticket is absolutely very wrong and we must be mindful of that, but if we keep developing our knowledge am sure we will improve as a trader in knowledge

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion, there is no easy way to make a profit. in forex trading, you will always experience big risks. it is in accordance with the profit you can get. to get consistent profit, a trader must be willing to learn to improve skills and discipline. if you already believe in a profitable system, then you should use it with discipline.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are no easy ways to be a profitable trader. You will just have to continue practicing, learning and trading to realize your mistakes and then rectify those mistakes to make progress. As this continues, you will be able to become more experienced and profitable.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3250.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wasiwasi View Post
      Your right dear and you all thread are really meaningful When i start forum posting then i learn different thing from you here and on Facebook. That was the time when i start long term trading and feeling really comfortable. Now i always prefer to trade with small lot size for long time.

When you lack the necessary forex trading skills and experience that will enable you to trade profitably, trading a tiny lot size compared to your capital will only prolong the demise of your account in the forex market, but will not prevent it. Only competent trading can prevent it.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the easy way to be profitable is finding a good strategy that let you to know when to enter and when to exit from the market, and so you can make some money from the market and leave, it is better also to know how to analyze the market as this will be a good assistance for you when you trade

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think learn is a easy way to be a profitable trader in this business. without learn anyone cant get success in this business. so i think learning is the earning way in this business. if you can learn this business properly and gain proper knowledge and skill then you can earn more profit in this business. learning and practice demo account is the best way to earn profit easily in this business. so we should practice demo account more and more time.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dahech is on a distinguished road dahech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the good strategy is keeping calm, using price action and fondamental only, and a good money management strategy , never risk more than 3% OF your capital and never never never depass this 3% so you ever never never seek revenage from the market

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is on a distinguished road SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profitability in the forex market is not an easy thing because it comes with some responsibility attached to it. A lot of people who have traded the forex market before profitably will tell you that they really worked very hard to earn their success. Good thing in life does not come cheap as you must be ready to pay the price attached to it . There are so many trading strategy that we can deploy to trade the market and there are so many of them that can help us to make money from the market , but most time we allow our emotion and hasty desire to make some quick money to stand as hindrances to our trades.

11. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are no easy ways in forex trading to be profitable trader. For becoming profitable trade we have to work hard and improving skill day by day. We should follow long term trading strategy and avoid news trading to do better trading. Short time frame does not show the actual scenario of the market for that maximum trader take wrong trade. So we have to patience and control greed to become good forex trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8