• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex strategies are working or not? (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

dreamer8 is on a distinguished road dreamer8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      792.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think all strategies will be good, this because if we understand about the detail of the strategies we can use the strategies. so I think before we see about the strategies working or not we must learning it first. Keep learning and be profit guys. Keep trading and profit. this is our challanges.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx will become famous soon enough aqbe_fx will become famous soon enough aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3184.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in the forex business, strategy plays a role in determining the signal and how the characteristics and the way we trade, so they will not give up the search for profit opportunities, you know because by using strategy is not difficult for us to know to be successful.
      اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All of my strategies are working and all are giving good result. I made strategy properly by analysis the market and condition. So i am getting positive result from all the strategies. I hope in future my strategies will give me more result.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Dead

bakho is an unknown quantity at this point bakho's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      245.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

depends on what kind of strategy your working with,There are over 1500 forex long-term strategies on internet and over 900 scalping strategies.So it depends on which strategy you work with and how strictly you follow it,some traders forgot to follow few rules of strategy and thinks that strategy does not work when they are the ones whos doing the misstake,according to me all strategies work perfectly if We follow them correctly

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3008.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,155 Times in 482 Posts

you need to give ample time to test out a new trading strategy. definitely need to test it out for at least 2,3 weeks before deciding to use it or find another new one. the problem is that too many trader out there decide to stop using their strategy after 1 or 2 losses.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bundayati is an unknown quantity at this point bundayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      720.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer8 View Post
      I think all strategies will be good, this because if we understand about the detail of the strategies we can use the strategies. so I think before we see about the strategies working or not we must learning it first. Keep learning and be profit guys. Keep trading and profit. this is our challanges.
      yes you are right,all strategies is a good but we must know the best strategies which suitable with our style trading for make us get success in your trade with easy and make us comfortable.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4140.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes forex strategies definitely works in this forex trading market, because when a trader use a good strategy then he never do over trading in this forex market and always work according to that strategy, so in this way he can become a professional trader in this business and get good benefits in his whole life.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

pleasure is an unknown quantity at this point pleasure's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      418.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mintu4416 View Post
      Forex strategies always work in the market if you have the right time to put it into the market and the right strategy for your account so make your self depend on your self by which you can make the good money in it
      if you make the strategy then it is definitely work but it is not sure that is it work all the time there is need to make different strategies in the market and there is need to find the best strategy with the time and if you find then you may find the best strategy in suitable market condition then you may earn from the market

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,140 Times in 5,462 Posts

I think I understand that you doubted about trading in overall because you needed to ask such a thing because you experienced and saw a lot of failures.

If trading is completely useless then this business wouldn't be so big nowadays.

Of course this business has bad reputation and name too in some departments but its because traders capabilities and some scam campaign by some sides.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

plash is an unknown quantity at this point plash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Without trading plan a trader must not try Forex. if a trader have the real invest then he also have some trading plan which they use for real trade. also the demo trading practice need trading plan. without a trading plan it is not possible to open any position and also not possible to close the order too.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast