Thread: Trade with Fear (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We need to take our trading decision without fear. Fear comes when we take high volume trade i.e. we cannot tolerance that loss. We should trade accordingly a proper money management which is the best mechanism to win against fear. To avoid fear we can reduce our risk i.e. we can take half risk. I think that if we feel fear at the time of taking a trade, that trade will not be a good one.

2. Catch Forex
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No need to fear or get afraid of this market. Forex is just a normal business. It is very easy and easy way to earn money. You just need to increase your capabilities . Like if you focus on practicing like trade with demo then your fear will be gone slowly. Everything depends on your practicing and concentration. For lazy traders forex is hard thing. They fear to start or trade in forex not others.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I get to understand that fear is absolutely not the bad thing in this life entirely, not only in the forex trading market. Once we are scared or afraid of doing something we will likely not be able to do the thing we'll because we can't be composed while being afraid. So in the forex trading market we all need to get rid of all lingering emotions we have in us

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      676.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with fear is another thing for me to take care of as a trader who is trading based on fear means that such trader don't Know what he is doing and not ready as a businessman as a business person we are rewarded with profit and loss and running from this things can cause alot of fears and eat eventually we are still losing due to fear.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is an unknown quantity at this point jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why would a trader trade with fear,Fear itself is an enemy that leads to emotion and it use to dominate our trade and cause loses.A trader needs to make proper analysis and be sure of any trade you execute then fear should not be allowed in this market at all.Fear is an enemy try to avoid it at all cost.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh is on a distinguished road Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thats talking about the emotional traders. It is evident to understand that emotions plays a terrible negative role in our pursuit for excellence in the trade of forex. And so it is very important that get to know how important it is to do without this factor. Trading the market [professionally, like you have a Job, is just the best way to go in the business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with fear is not a good idea because every trader is expected to be very confident anytime he is trading in the forex market because without the necessary confidence getting regular profits becomes something very difficult to achieve.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,218 Times in 5,942 Posts

Original thread: Trade with Fear
      Trade with Fear (2)
      Trade with Fear (3)
      Trade with Fear (4)

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      After winning some trades, most of the trader start to think he knows Forex and Forex will move according to his will. And he tries big lot with more confidence and with life taking risk. Result is harsh as he loss the trade. So trade, trade with fear, fear of loss. Don't be over confident at any time.
      We need to know why professional traders have good confidence or we can say they not fear to start open positions that is because they have good knowledge and experience of trading. How we can control our fear? The first thing is we need to increase our trading knowledge, second thing is please be patience because trading experience is need a lot of times, if we have a lot of trading experience we can know how the market conditions, that's will make us more easily to analysis the market movements.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ataur1982 is on a distinguished road ataur1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you trade with your experience then your fear will be reduce. Forex is a very profitable and also very risky business so you need to spend more and more time for learning only. And only some expert peoples are always able to earn profit. So once you become well expert about this trading business then you no need to fear at all.

11. <a href=""> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,218 Times in 5,942 Posts

Thread Closed!

Hi, please continue discussion here:
      Trade with Fear (2)
      Trade with Fear (3)
      Trade with Fear (4)
      Trade with Fear (5)

Original thread: Trade with Fear
      Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      After winning some trades, most of the trader start to think he knows Forex and Forex will move according to his will. And he tries big lot with more confidence and with life taking risk. Result is harsh as he loss the trade. So trade, trade with fear, fear of loss. Don't be over confident at any time.
      Regards.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20