Thread: Eyes and Ears of Forex (part 3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

malang is an unknown quantity at this point malang's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up Eyes and Ears of Forex (part 3)

nice understanding, it seems like that eyes are the indicators and ears are the analysis. Good to hear like these words and no doubt if e technically saw that this thing quite right that trader can analyze the market by putting its eye on the chart and then can get better idea through its analysis that what should do next.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kameio has a spectacular aura about kameio has a spectacular aura about kameio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      468.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i say that the eyes of trading forex are in the trading charts for here is where the trader sees how the market is going and the ears of the market are in the news for it is the news that can affect the current market trend no matter how strong the trend is

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,552 Times in 631 Posts

indicators can never be the eyes of forex trading, because every indicator, regardless of how it is calculated, lags the market price, meaning you can see what they are telling even without looking at them, for me, the eyes would be candlesticks and ears would be fundamental analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,809 Times in 3,069 Posts

I have seen indicators disappoint a million times, why should they be referred to as the eyes and ears of the forex market, we as traders are the best indicators ever made, it will be wrong for you to explain to anyone that the use of indicators is the best and only way to survive.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2445.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We have seen more indicators that offer some success and loss. we should learn in depth from all trading. we should keep learning more and more. we should learn the indicators first, do not ear unnecessary words that affect trading business from unknown person.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mustard seed is on a distinguished road mustard seed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if the forex market has the eyes and the ear, then it will be right to describe the forex market as a living thing, and yes it is because apart from the eyes and the ears, the forex market also has a mouth and from time to time it speaks to us, at time in low voice and some other time in very loud voice, depending if you are experience and patient enough to hear his voice,forex is a very mysterious market and because many of us does not know these, we mess our account up many time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,788 Times in 665 Posts

the only eye of forex is the market and that is what we are seeing in the chart. anything short of it can never be the eye of the business and that is why traders must always give hear to what the market is saying because that is what is respected not even what we think about it can change the market
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SilentTrader has a spectacular aura about SilentTrader has a spectacular aura about SilentTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4029.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i think we use our eyes more compared to ears in forex trading because we only need to use our ear to listen to the news that are broadcasted through tv by news anchor since we don't need to listen to other trade analysis when we are trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a business where we have to open our eyes and ears all the time. It may change the market at any time , so we should be careful to take the necessary steps. The forex trading business can be a great business if we do it with all our senses.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 376 Posts

Being able to see through with with what is happening in forex trading si based on being able to analyse the chart, that is making analysis and then getting to take action in forex trading is based on trading with the strategy that match with the strategy you are making use of. SO in recap, just make sure to understand the business and practice.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast