• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Eyes and Ears of Forex (part 3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,491 Times in 976 Posts

For me I think the eyes in forex trading is the naked chat with no indicator because when you are able to read these chart correctly then you can be able to determine the trend of the market while the ears is the fundamentals which has the power to turn the market around, so these are the eyes and ears in forex.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,409 Times in 3,375 Posts

lol. nice example you have their, this two things are somehow important to being successful in the forex trading market, indicators and a strategy are almost alike, a strategy consist of combination of several or one indicators, when we have good strategy then it means we are putting our indicators into perfect use, and this will give us god profit in the market, we ca always learn how to use the indicators in the demo account

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malang View Post
      nice understanding, it seems like that eyes are the indicators and ears are the analysis. Good to hear like these words and no doubt if e technically saw that this thing quite right that trader can analyze the market by putting its eye on the chart and then can get better idea through its analysis that what should do next.
      I dont believe use indicator in my trade account so i dont think Indicator is eyes for forex business. if you can understand indicator language then you can take right decision for open a new trade. but if you cant understand the indicator then it is totally zero for you. so i think only own knowledge is most important for this business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do agree with you that forex trade marketing business is easy and easy to understand. In Forex trade marketing business it's easy to make the profit and very hard to become loss if we have proper knowledge about this business. If we have a hope that we can and we will make money from it then we have to learn and we have to do practice.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading Forex requires a trader to be highly vigilant by making proper use of his senses in analyzing the market. The way a trader sees the Forex market, as being viewed on the trading platform, and is able to analyze it will determine what type of result s/he will bring out of his/her trades.

Indicators and other tools are of great help to a trader's trading activities but they have their limitations; it is the trader who has to make the final decision during a trade analysis and execution.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

6. Dragon
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the traders are the eyes ears of the forex market, this is so because without human actions of speculation in the forex market then there will be no buying and selling of which human beings derive a lot of money generating activities from.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5