• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Eyes and Ears of Forex (part 3)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2495.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The eyes are our weapon to look for market opportunities to make ourself a profit.Our hands are our tool to make things happend.I dont know about the ears i dont need exactly to ear to trade forex and make money but i am glad i can ear.

2. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,432 Times in 727 Posts

good thing you explained that different tools are our eyes and what see market rates that comes in our ears and we can take good decision if our eyes and ears are working fine. we need to prepare our self for both best and worst cases for good trading.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox is on a distinguished road masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good combination of words and good example, and without indicators we cannot see the trading condition and also without ears there is no chance for getting good news. Traders must develop these factors in the trading and they can have plenty of positive trading outcomes after it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,809 Times in 3,069 Posts

The eye of the forex business is what our chart tells us and that means that we should rely on price action to make most of our trading decisions, it's essential that we play a very good role in ensuring that we do what's is right as we trade in the forex market, this is for our own good actually.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,777 Times in 548 Posts

Well I really do not think that we can believe the indicators to be our eyes because most of the times the indicators are not accurate so there is no sense of using them. Rather we should use our own analysis which we can trust and most of the times it can come our to be true as well. Our eyes should be rather the fundamental news.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

our analysis and knowledge with good abilities and skills can become our eyes and ears throughout our trading career if we want. that is why each trader is asked to good quality and polished skills and abilities so that he could trade successfully and professionally.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1201.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is important for the traders that they have to open eye and ears to gain success. They need to analyze the market trend. They have to learn knowledge and they have learn from the experience.Traders have to take right decision to make right trading which is hard.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,332 Times in 906 Posts

When a trader begins to see beyond the charts then he/she is really seeing clearly, because you can then trade without much indicators plotted all over and reduce the rate of confusion. Ears is being able to through research about the currency pairs you are trading so that you fully understands what moves them.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,178 Times in 791 Posts

The eyes and ears of forex trading market business is the outlook of perception of the trader which is simply and barely his trading strategy and risk management concept. A trader must plan ahead of his trading activities, by abiding by the rules of his trading system.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Splash is on a distinguished road Splash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      I have seen indicators disappoint a million times, why should they be referred to as the eyes and ears of the forex market, we as traders are the best indicators ever made, it will be wrong for you to explain to anyone that the use of indicators is the best and only way to survive.
      I think we should understand something about the indicator because before we can trade and make money from the market with it we need to thus learn it because there is no way you would be able to make money from the business if you don't learn and build that skills and understand, ultimately it is a tool and those with the right approach to using it can make money.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast