I am:
      ----

keji is on a distinguished road keji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1471.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eyes of the forex is the price chart that is starring at us while the ears is the technical/fundamental/sentimental aspect of the market, depending on the choice of individual trader's as to which he might found convenient and by extension as well as listening to the voice of the market.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      indicators can never be the eyes of forex trading, because every indicator, regardless of how it is calculated, lags the market price, meaning you can see what they are telling even without looking at them, for me, the eyes would be candlesticks and ears would be fundamental analysis
      I totally agree with you on this bro, the candlesticks ought to be the eyes of the market because they are the ones who tell what is really happening in the forex world, by looking at it we will know if the market is trending up or down. Then the ears ought to be both fundamental and technical analysis of the market because they help to give us information on what is about to happen in the market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malang View Post
      nice understanding, it seems like that eyes are the indicators and ears are the analysis. Good to hear like these words and no doubt if e technically saw that this thing quite right that trader can analyze the market by putting its eye on the chart and then can get better idea through its analysis that what should do next.
      This is a good observation that we must have to use our eyes and ears open to know the market condition all the time . We should have clear knowledge and till we have the complete idea about the future price movements, we should not open any trades. Forex is not as easy as we think.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,539 Times in 2,279 Posts

I think that the price actions is the eyes of the forex trading because through it you shall begin to fully understand and see what is currently happening in the trading environment, and I believe the good example of ears should be the fundamental which are released time to time.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,154 Times in 325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      indicators can never be the eyes of forex trading, because every indicator, regardless of how it is calculated, lags the market price, meaning you can see what they are telling even without looking at them, for me, the eyes would be candlesticks and ears would be fundamental analysis
      This is true, indicators are just there to make trading more easier, they can not be the eyes and ear of trading because we still have to make analysis and then come to conclusion before trading. In fact some of the times, the indicator gives false signal but depending on your trading experience and skills, you should be able to skip it.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i see that ears is the analysis but i don't agree with you that eyes is the indicators because i see that indicators always follow the market but the market doesn't follow it so i see that we haven't to depend on the indicators while our trading but i see that our experience beside our technical analysis depend on resistance and support lines is the eyes and ears of forex

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1998.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any term for indicator, indicator is a very useful tool. you can imagine if there is no indicator, then you will be trading blind. because you do not know whether the price is trending, sideway, overbougth or oversould .. while if you put some indicators, then you can know the position of a price.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,253 Times in 410 Posts

You can give the name ears to the rumours about the economy that happen all the time and eyes which we can see on the chart. so we just have to understand the fundamentals of the economy so that we will make proper decision and money management is also important as the volatility of the market increase at any second and you will not able to understand what to do about your trade. So always keep your eyes on your charts and avoid unnecessary risk to lose your capital.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical analysis is eyes and fundamental analysis is ears so don't blindly open a trade without watching the all analysis parts of the Forex trading.Forex is a critical business and every trader should take a trading decision with perfectly to avoid the risk and never be greedy during your trading life.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,564 Times in 526 Posts

The eyes and ears of forex are essentially what makes forex what it is and I think these are the fundamental, technical and sentiment analysis. Fundamentals are no doubt the driving force of the forex market, they push prices in certain directions and they are the reason for the amount of value placed on a currency. Market sentiment is also key in forex because it gives a general bias about the market behavior, whether bearish or bullish and so helps to determine trade actions.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast