• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,998 Times in 6,795 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Default What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?

Dear new members, this whole thread is specially created for you, so that you can learn how to post properly and avoid making low quality, useless post in this forum. All types of discussions must be written in English language only! If you follow all the forum rules, aside from learning forex trading, you will also be rewarded with bonus per post and your English writing skill will surely improved. Now let's start!

*How To Create A Good Post?*

*How to make a good post? Devoid from spelling and grammar errors and stay within the thread topic, take a look at the sample below. Why I consider it as a good post because it is well done, if you read carefully the sample post you will see that it is direct to the point (not repetitive) message is clear not confusing, it has more than 3 sentence in length and above all free from too much excessive abused of punctuation marks such as full stop(.) comma(,) exclamation mark(!) and question mark(?)

Thread: What is the best leverage for deposit of $10?
      Gueherry good post.jpg

*Now that you have seen the sample of good post above, lets continue to discuss about the useless low quality post below (all low quality post will be deleted!)

1.) Short, useless one liner post
      Frankly, the useless and rubbish post below are not helpful so we delete them! Post below 2 full lines are subject for deletion.
      Short Post B.jpg
      Short post A.jpg

2.) Low quality post
      The length of the post is acceptable but it is not written well, the flow of the sentences is not well coordinated, appears confusing to the readers. Even if your post is more than 3 full lines and yet your words are just running in circles with out being useful to readers then it will be deleted.
      Low quality post.jpg

3.) Repetitive used of words in a post or in other thread
      Take note of the colored words below which is repeated many times in the whole post, it is commonly used by some bonus hunter or lazy poster just to take advantage of the bonus for post program or just to create an appearance that their post is much longer in length. Some member might attempt get away with it a few times but sooner or later we will surely catch them so don't even try!
      Repetitive Post A.jpg

4.) Adding too many punctuation marks such as (!!!!....,,,,????)
      Avoid using excessive question mark, comma or exclamation point in between or at the end of your post, one is enough. Post decorated with lot's of punctuation marks symbol is not good to look at!
      Abusing too many signs in post A.jpg

5.) Post with plenty of spelling/grammar mistakes
      Please, take time to edit or double checked your post for any spelling and grammar errors before saving it. Post with lots of errors are considered low in quality and will be deleted! Help us improved the overall quality of the post in our forum, we all can benefit from this.
      Post with lots of spelling,grammar mistakes A.jpg

6.) Abusing Caps Lock
      Do not write post entirely in big capital letter, we call that abusing caps lock!
      Abusing Capslock A.jpg

7.) Confusing and out of topic post
      The sample below started real good, 1st and 2nd sentence discussed well about forex trading but on the 3rd and 4rth sentence the post started to become confusing and out of topic.
      UN confusing post.jpg

8.) Using big, bold and colored fonts in your post is prohibited here!
      Please, use only the forum default font size and color to maintain the forum's neat and clean appearance.
      Bold Colored fonts.jpg

9.) Google translation from native language to English language
      Also at times, google translator gives translation in a word by word manner making entire sentences full of grammatical mistakes. One should edit it and make it grammatically correct before posting.
      Google translation.jpg

10.) Cheating with "Enter" in your key board
      This one is self explanatory, no need for post sample. Some cheater will write short post and hit "enter" several times in between words to make their post appear longer in length.

11.) Copy Paste
      *Do not copy materials, articles or post from other websites and paste it here in mt5 forum. We only accept genuine/original contribution here!
      *Do not copy paste or try to modify other members post and incorporate it in to your post, that is considered cheating and strictly prohibited! If you can not relate to a specific thread refrain from posting useless and confusing post, instead find a thread that you have real knowledge with.

12.) Repeating same post in different threads
      Every thread is unique, therefore it also requires unique replies so you should not repeat your post in the same thread or in different topic, it is a serious violation and can result in a ban!
      Repeating post in different threads.jpg

13.) Spam/Advertising post
      A post or thread that has external link, sending members to other website is prohibited! Do not try to advertise other broker in your post or thread, you will surely get a ban! Avoid making post that is very short and is repeated in many threads and section it's also called spamming!

Ramin A spamming.JPG

*Reminders for new members who are trying to pass moderation the first time*
      If you are submitting your post for approval and want to become a verified member to start earning bonus, then make sure your post does not contain the list of violations we have discussed above. We delete low quality and useless post with out explanation so don't ask the moderator's why your post was not approved. We advice new comers in the forum to please read this thread first before making your first post so that you will know what violations to avoid in making a thread or post.

*How To Create A Good Thread?*
      There are thousand threads/topic about forex trading that has already been discussed in this forum. We prohibit duplicating threads here so the steps below are created as your guidelines in how to search for any threads similar to what you already had in mind. It's better to participate in the threads that already existed instead of creating similar threads. Newly created threads that are similar to existing threads are subject for deletion!

Step 1: Go to any section of the forum that you wish to open new threads

1st Step.jpg

Step 2: Type in the box the thread title you wish to create and click somewhere outside the 'title box'

2nd step.jpg

Step 3: If your thread title has similarity with other existing threads then it will show you those threads automatically, so please do not create similar threads! Instead click the thread link and you will be taken to the thread and make a reply or you can abort the process, your choice.

3rd step.jpg

Step 4: If your thread title has no similarity with other existing threads you go ahead and make the body of your thread. Please make sure the thread title and your post is discussing same topic, sometimes I came across threads starter post that is in conflict or not in harmony with the title. Meaning the title is discussing something else and the thread starters supporting post does not correspond with the title, it will appear confusing to the readers.

Step 5: Try to make your thread free from spelling and grammar mistakes, edit it first before saving it.

Step 6: Do not capitalize all the words in your thread title! Avoid adding too many punctuation marks at the end of your post or title.

*Reminders*
      *Reasons of thread deletion: similar with existing threads, low quality, casual talk, not necessary, useless, confusing thread and not following section rules (some section has it's own rules when it comes to creating new threads, please follow them accordingly.)
      *Reasons of thread being moved to other section: threads that are created on the wrong section will be moved to the appropriate section providing it is of good quality. Please open your thread on the right section only.

*Important Things To Read And Remember*
      Forum Rules
      Bonus for Posting Regulations
      Bonus for Posting F.A.Q
      Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum
      Answer to random questions
      How to attach account
      Why my post are not visible?
      Haven't received your bonus last month?
      *For forum account problems or other concerns open a thread in Forum and Portal Support section only! (not in other section to avoid littering the forum!)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

alam1412 (12-11-2015), dzin4aans (10-22-2015), moneygrows (05-24-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-02-2015), sihabchowdhury (03-13-2016)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tuspee4love is an unknown quantity at this point tuspee4love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Does it mean that any post that i made and it is below the two lines, it will mean that it does not have any earning or the post will be rendered as the void post. I will also wish to know the exact number of post that an individual is meant to post in a day as well as the necessary payment processor that is accepted by this forum in receiving the payment. Please I was told that the site is strict and i really do not wish to make any mistake that will affect my effort.

I am:
      Worried

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,992 Times in 4,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tuspee4love View Post
      Does it mean that any post that i made and it is below the two lines, it will mean that it does not have any earning or the post will be rendered as the void post. I will also wish to know the exact number of post that an individual is meant to post in a day as well as the necessary payment processor that is accepted by this forum in receiving the payment. Please I was told that the site is strict and i really do not wish to make any mistake that will affect my effort.
      Most likely posts that are short, will be deleted by a moderator and member will be warned for that.
      There is no limit of posts you can do a day - it can be one post or maybe 50, its up to you as long as those posts are good quality and does follow all MT5 Forum rules.
      You can find all the accepted payment processors in Instaforex members area under deposit and withdrawal sections.
      My suggestion, just re-read the first post again, re-read Forum rules and bonus for posting regulations and I believe you will be good to go and if you follow all that, you will be safe and one day will become a respected member

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (10-23-2015)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

mieusop is an unknown quantity at this point mieusop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have read this twice, and i will put effort and emphesize on the area how to avoid low quality post and repetitive word. By the way it can be my indirectly learn to improving my English.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mike Idoko is an unknown quantity at this point Mike Idoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why is it that any post you make and it does not pass two line they we not give bonus? for me it does not matter the length of the line but what matter is the inspirational word you inspired

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,998 Times in 6,795 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Idoko View Post
      Why is it that any post you make and it does not pass two line they we not give bonus? for me it does not matter the length of the line but what matter is the inspirational word you inspired
      Some members will abused the forum with short post, most of the time they would just copy the thread title and add some words and that's it, they can literally write hundreds of post everyday with out making any sense at all. Can you imagine if majority of members will write short low quality post just for the sake of bonus? What will happen? The quality of the forum's contents will suffer and this forum will become a trash forum, no, we can't allow that. Hope all members will cooperate and understand that the guidelines and forum rules are meant to be followed because it is the only way to maintain a well organized forum.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mtuhin is an unknown quantity at this point mtuhin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you are right.Because few forum member post in here in one line which is too short and sometimes they post which is far away from given topic.All of the post and topic are here only to discuss about forex trading and so that all of the newbie can learn and understand forex easily. Sometimes it seems few member copy others post.If all of the post only for getting bonus what will happened to newbie.They can't learn properly from our post.So I thank to you and i also worried about it.We should post in large so that newbie can easily understand and forex journey will be easy to them.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shampabd is an unknown quantity at this point shampabd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes,it is a problem and we created this.As a newbie i want to say that sometimes we post too small post and which is unclear.Sometime few traders copy others post.I read this post carefully and i am take care of it so that in future such things will not happen to my post.I am learning more and more so that i can be a good trader in forex market.So we should post rich so that newbie can understand which we want to say.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

KAKON will become famous soon enough KAKON's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1742.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forum is the platform of the new Forex traders and we also conversation with others Forex traders and also learning many thinks from the forum and when we have any question then we can make a new post and also try to understand many things on the business.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator is on a distinguished road forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      473.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KAKON View Post
      I think forum is the platform of the new Forex traders and we also conversation with others Forex traders and also learning many thinks from the forum and when we have any question then we can make a new post and also try to understand many things on the business.
      The post or thread should be written in impeccable english langauge and then of course it must have reasonable trade contribution, any one who read the thread should benefit skill wise

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast