• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Forex is a long term business (part 15)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader has the freedom to choose the strategy that suits him on depending Time and capital there are those who prefer scalping because it gives quick and big profits. Some prefer long term trading because it is safer, but all strategies are good if they give us profits. And when we profits is maked not matter how method we do it.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Ahmedrafi is on a distinguished road Ahmedrafi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I thinks that forex is a both terms business like short and long. Some people thinks that short terms can give good profit but other can thought that long term can give handsome profit. Its depend on you that how can you make a plan on forex trading. Which method that you use to earn profit. Best knowledge and experience can you successful in forex trading business. Spending much time in forex trading you can be able to understand the market and make good money.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course forex is a long term business . Forex is a worldwide online business we are trading with foreign currency pairs so forex have no expire . we will expire but forex will alive for ever . Forex is a very genuine and trustful business , if you have ability to learn you will surly being successful . Forex have no any limitation you can start as much as money you want .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Alamin moral is on a distinguished road Alamin moral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually it depends on you how do you want to treat with that. Forex is such a business where you can earn money in a short time but for this you have to be more perfect and take your decision with proper thinking. So if you know how to how to trade then you can make your profit in along time and if you want you can make profit in a short time. So you have to know the market very well then you can make profit when you want. So term depends on your skills and your wish, Forex always prepare for you.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alamin moral for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,830 Times in 516 Posts

it depend on you if you feel you will more safety to trade with long term you can do it, but many of trader use a short strategy to gain in here, all trader have a different strategy and skills and target percentage and absolutely how the way to earn money from here, so i think whatever your strategy will used it all depend on you, long or short i think the both are same because have one goal it is looking for profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rose20 has a spectacular aura about Rose20 has a spectacular aura about Rose20 has a spectacular aura about Rose20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right k forex business is a like ng time business because its take almost four to six years to learn forex business properly so each trader must remembere that we will be a good trader after some year so mind it forex Longlong time business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,519 Times in 2,147 Posts

well, a forex trader could choose to trade based on long term or short term. both are profitable ways of trading. whichever the trader opts for would depend on his trading system. the important thing is to master ones strategy till excellence is achieved.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

My daughter is four years old and she watches my platform when I do this business.After completing graduation she will see me to do this business if we both exist in this world,because this business has no end if no world war comes.There is no doubt that Forex is a long term business and we should take this business for our life time.If we see some business around to us we see that many business already stopped due to lack of market demand or other reason but forex remains live from the beginning.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend forex is a long term business we can stay there for a long time i joined it in 2011 and i still thunk i am fresh here i will like to stay here till my senses are working we would spent more time here and we would be able to get more profits here because it can give us lot of profit for successful life.
      Trust only on Allah

11. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

keji will become famous soon enough keji will become famous soon enough keji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,471.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The hype on the internet concerning being an instant millionaire trading forex is a big joke of the century as being a successful trader is a function of time and by this to be able to weather the ups and down would involve making little return as this over time becomes something worth celebrating.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10