• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Before going with live trading (7)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

HASAN MEHEDI is an unknown quantity at this point HASAN MEHEDI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, before trading with live account you need to trade in demo account . Demo account is the best way to practice Forex trading . You need to trade in demo account at least 5 or 6 months and then you can invest a little amount for practicing in real trading . After making good results you can invest good amount of money in Forex business .

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,509 Times in 467 Posts

Live trading has to be the ultimate goal of trading and when a Forex Trader is using the demo account, he or she must have it in mind that the knowledge from demo trading is just the start, if there are things the newbie is yet to understand, clarification must be sought before delving into the deepest territory of a real trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I quite agree with you sir that it is very important to learn and practice very well using the demo and some other means of learning that are available for us to get the market right. Trading live market without proper learning can be a cheap way to lose money to the market because forex is a business that needs a lot of perfection and getting the right trading methods before opening a live account as a result of the risk of the market. New trader must never be in a hurry to open live account because most of the accounts that are lost into the forex market were lost because traders do not take enough time to learn and get their act together before trading live.

5. FB
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,164 Times in 1,797 Posts

The Olympics takes place once in four years and the different athletes use that period to practice because they want to win, same way a trader must be prepared through the demo account before he or she can dream of earning through the real account, if this trader tries anything contrary, it will be a disaster.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7