• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Future of the world economy (Part 2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well no one can rightly predict the future of the world economy because the economy of the world is very complex, though we have some organisations that are given different views at different times about the world economy but most of then are just guesses and that is why they always change their predictions after every few months in order to meet the present realities.

2. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree the world's economy is something that we can not predcit accurately because the countries will keep advancing.
      The problem is hwen things are bad the leaders want to create war to do things to the other country.
      Currently the America and China is leading in economy advancement.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-09-2018), Malik Basit (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,405 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      Yes, I agree the world's economy is something that we can not predcit accurately because the countries will keep advancing.
      The problem is hwen things are bad the leaders want to create war to do things to the other country.
      Currently the America and China is leading in economy advancement.
      some said it is actually a power shift from america to china. America used to be a strong country with robust economy, technology and even military. Now they only left with military and i suspect it wont be long now, maybe in our lifetime we might get the chance to see even that being surpass by other country

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Malik Basit (03-10-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      some said it is actually a power shift from america to china. America used to be a strong country with robust economy, technology and even military. Now they only left with military and i suspect it wont be long now, maybe in our lifetime we might get the chance to see even that being surpass by other country
      I agree with you that china is moving very fast in all sector of life and especially the technology military and economy. They are begin very agrressive now unliek america.
      I think we will see it during our life time that the china will beat the america in many sector but I also think many country in the world will not just stay silent and watch. they will also try their best in all sector of life.

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Scheduled Pips will become famous soon enough Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The future is the same like today, U.S. is still number 1, China still number 2 and Japan is still number 3.
      European Union while it's a good idealism it's still lacking in many aspects. There's just too many factors preventing it from growing faster.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3