• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: How do you use indicators in the forex? (Part 3)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,390 Times in 3,385 Posts

One trading indicator can be used in so many ways and it depends on the understanding of an individual forex traders. Personally, I always trade with RSI and I only goes long whenever the it moves above the 50 line and sells whenever it goes below the 50 line, but I know there are other who uses it differently.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,702 Times in 3,351 Posts

A good indicator will not give you signal always in the market, you need to be patience and wait for the perfect moment to pull the trigger, impatient is what is making trading difficult for many traders, and this also can lead to frustration, don't hurry over anything in forex.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,707 Times in 535 Posts

I primarily trade using indicators and I use a couple of them, for entry and exits as well as trend confirmation and support and resistance as well. when you combine certain indicators along side each other , you can formulate a good system to trade with.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As i mostly used the Bollinger Bands so i want to share something about it. Mostly trade in EURUSD and Gold. I set up my Charts as on 5 minutes. When price fluctuated touch to lower band i mostly like to buy the currency pair and even this price touch to upper band i close my trade and i used this method just one time during 50 to 70 pips fluctuations. And while prices remains within the middle band even for longer when i tried to wait for market breakout.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,927 Posts

Indicators can be very useful or turn out to be our undoing as traders, before you pick an indicator to trade in the live market, be sure that you understand how it performs from the demo account, some traders don't consider the practice accounts as anything, I truly wonder how they hope to earn with this mentality.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the truth is that i do not use any indicator in the forex market because all that i need to make use of the is the candle stick once i have the candle stick i think i am okay with it , and that is what i have been using for my profits all these while.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

using of the indicators properly requires knowing of the function of each indicator and the ways that makes trading with each indicator is the best, the trader should read enough about the indicators he want to know, or watch videos that explain better about them as this will help the trader to understand bette because video is better than reading for sure

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sameeh For This Useful Post:

tradwin (03-10-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polldata2010e View Post
      One important thing in using forex indicator is every forex indicator usually have their own specific of rule to apply. A good forex indicator only will work best when forex trader can use and implement it at the right time or condition. But forex trader must also be aware that trader can not always depend on forex indicator to trade because sometime it can give false signal.
      Only use indicators just for confirm Our Decision example Moving Average just to make sure We area trading in a 45 degree (The Normal Trend) and the Oscillators only to confirm We area in the right Cycles.
      Simple Is The Best

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,252 Posts

yes i agree with you that we can't depend on the indicators all the time in our trading and i agree with you because i see that most of indicators always follow the market but the market doesn't follow it so i always avid the depend on it and i use it only in small things .

but i depend always on the resistance lines and the support lines and the trend lines because i see that these tools is the best tools in the trading and we always have to depend on it more than any other indicators

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7