• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What you think are the advantages of forex? (Part 3)

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,093 Times in 4,493 Posts

There are many, but I think these two are the most significant advantages; being able to work from anywhere and anytime, and the leverage. The leverage is truly important for those who have low capital. That is what allows us to get more profits than what our capital would allow.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as a forex trader you have all the freedom in this world to yourself , because no one will tell you when to trade simply because its all about you and no one else, you do your trading business anyhow you like it because the market is your to trade, just make sure you do what it requires and you will become successful.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Nayel09 is an unknown quantity at this point Nayel09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No clearing fees in forex,no brokarage commission we need to pay,we do not need to pay any exchange fees,we do not need to pay any kind of fees to government.no middleman in forex we just trade directly.in stock trading there is need to trade fixed lot size but not in forex.we can get huge kind of leverage in forex.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

M Reed is an unknown quantity at this point M Reed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First thing is from anywhere this business can be done then it is the only smart and most profitable business Worldwide. Anyone can join Forex trading market even with $1 real money. Its real true business so no fraud is here and easy to cash money. Besides there are other reasons are called advantages of trading on Forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

GWINGS is on a distinguished road GWINGS's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The advantages of forex trading to individual traders may differ depending on each ones opinion of the market. The merits are as follows: it allows you to know your character strength about taking decision. It help to build discipline in you( since that is the only way you can make money), it help you to learn and know how to buils d a successful business. It help me to know the value of a dollar. It gives me freedom of time to enjoy my success and lastly it help me to achieve financial freedom.
      signature removed by dzin4aans!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

aronno is on a distinguished road aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes. It is true. There are so many advantages of the forex trade. So it is popular and going to be the most popular business allover the whole world. We can join here from our home. 'We can learn it, practice it and trade with it from our home. Even we can trade from anywhere in the world. We can trade here any time and from any place. We can invest and withdraw our money from our house. These are really good advantages of the forex trade.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,563 Posts

There are no much advantages we can derive from the forex trading market aside from the forex trading market aside from the fact that we can make good profit from the market, and we shouldn't expect nothing more than that and am pretty sure this is the reason we are all here, which Is to make profit, but we will have to do this with intelligent and good experience

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

free and flexible working hour in this market. i can trade forex market free from any boss or wake up to work any time i want. profit opportunity is unlimited and based on my account size. the risk can be well managed and balanced and i think it is no worse than other business you will run every day.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dtvade will become famous soon enough dtvade will become famous soon enough dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are a lot but to mention few; it requires very low investment even just 1usd unlike any other and if well mastered it can bring a lot of financial rewards,it does not require any serious overhead in terms of staff and office facilities, and it can be traded anywhere like work-at -home and on the road etc, and finally it be established as a training institute for others to come and learn

12. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The fisrt advantage and the most attractive is its profitability, forex is a very profitable business where you can double your money in a very short time. The second advantage is the accessibility, it's opened for everyone, and you can start anytime you want with any amount that you have to invest!

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast