• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Forex trading is not easy (7)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When a man sees this business and the potential that it holds and tells himself that earnings is not a big deal here, that is really the beginning of failure for that individual, and not until this orientation is cancelled will the person start making profit.

2. Catch Forex
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is on a distinguished road Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are absolutely right about that, forex trading business is one of the hardest and riskiest business ever introduced. It makes a lot of hard work to become successful in forex but if we do not work hard we will end up losing all of our invested capital.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Easy is not in the job description of what forex trading is about, if that were true and possible, then every tom dick and Harry would have been able to make profit in this business, but unfortunately that is not the case, forex is a serious matter that needs hard labour.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3497.90 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is not what anybody can just jump into without serious learning and practice and expect to be successful. The starting point of any meaningful forex trading career begins with learning because that is the only way to acquire the knowledge, skills and experience.In forex trading nowadays, people want to earn but they are not ready to learn.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are right, trading in forex is not easy at all, it may look easy from outside by the new traders but when they start trading they come to know about the truth about the forex business. they come to know that 95% of the traders lose in this business and that is the biggest losers number online.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4014.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is right that forex is not a easy task t make money , this is one of the most difficult online business in all over the world. So, we must need to work hard to learn the business and demo account is the best solution to learn it faster. Though forex is not easy but it is possible to earn money through this business career when there is enough knowledge and experience.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not hard either. If you can conduct your trading journey perfectly by following rules, regulations then trading would be so easy for you. Just stay away from greediness, emotions and trade by making trading plan. If you follow this then everything will be easy for you.

9. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is not easy and requires skill, possessing the tools of technical and fundamental analysis in the market makes you understand this difficult market, and the experience also makes you more able to deal with the market and the long market movement, and it is important before trading to be understanding the previous movement of currency prices and this needs Experience .

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12