• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Times and days we should not trade (Part 2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

h_style is on a distinguished road h_style's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My teacher advised about forex, the time to avoid trading was when the outside market of the london session was open. Because signals that occur outside the time of London open will form false signal. And the day to avoid trade is Friday night because if we floating, it will be carried over to the weekend where it can cause gap events. So to avoid the possibility of a big gap that is causing us a loss, so avoid trading on Fridays unless we scalper to take a few pips only without having to hold position until next week

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 will become famous soon enough kashi9760 will become famous soon enough kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally can not understand the statement that there are some days like Friday and Monday are not suitable for trading due to high vitality and unexpected trends of the market . I think that in these two days expert traders take bigger profit than rest of the three days . Market moves regularly all the times ,there is no any particular time which is dangerous for trading .

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

blupbenele is on a distinguished road blupbenele's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see it that any day or time of the day good because market active but i think there are balance between your available time and market time and them fimd best solution.maybe you live in different time zone and when you sleep market most active, then it is difficult

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

newpsrcor is on a distinguished road newpsrcor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not trade morning european session and wednesday because both timr have very strange and unpredictable moves.i think you should not trade these times too because of big volatility and big move against you

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

umairaug is on a distinguished road umairaug's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we know that forex is arisky business,well in my opinion,all the are best for trading instead of monday because this day there is no more or slow market rate.so i think we should not trade on monday.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think the only time we should not trade the Forex market is when there is really a very high impact new that trader can not get the direction the news might go is coming if such news is coming then it is better to avoid trading until when the market has finished digesting the news.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are times and days that you should not trade the Forex market as far as i am concern such day are likely when there is a high impact news coming up on a particular currency that you know will have a very high impact on the market but traders are very much uncertain on the direction of the news then for such market it is better you stay of it if you do not know how to trade the news release. such news release include interest rate, US non farm pay roll, employment change of AUD and US, CAD, GBP, GDP (gross domestic product) news release.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest is a splendid one to behold snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x View Post
      Many traders avoid to trade on Friday, and also many traders don't like to trade on Monday just because the slow movement on the Mondays market. There is no wrong about that if they takr this decision from their own observation. As we know that usually a good market condition can be found on Thursday, Wednesday, and Tuesday.
      the forex market is unpredictable to predict correctly for the all of the times. it posses the secret elements which runs this market beyond the control of the traders however this is the fact that the many of the traders do not trade on Friday and Monday due to the following reasons.
      1: on Friday the market getting closed so that's why the most of the traders avoid to trade in it just because not to stuck with their running trades which sometimes become difficult fort the traders to get it close when the market is closed specially when you use Scalping.
      2: the another reasons is that on Friday, the most important news are releases, which can change the trend of the market, yet it is the another factor which makes the traders to keep aside.
      3: on Monday, the market starts and due to low volatility, the traders can not enjoy the profits for which they are intended for..
      due to above reasons the most of the trader avoid to tared on Monday and Friday.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Scall1999 is on a distinguished road Scall1999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we should avoid those days on which high impact news are going to be announce, actually these news drive pair crazy and its unable to identify the movement on that day.. So we have to wait and then check the news impact.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK will become famous soon enough MZK will become famous soon enough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      381.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x View Post
      Many traders avoid to trade on Friday, and also many traders don't like to trade on Monday just because the slow movement on the Mondays market. There is no wrong about that if they takr this decision from their own observation. As we know that usually a good market condition can be found on Thursday, Wednesday, and Tuesday.
      As we know that Forex market is working 5 days in a week and all traders are able for trading in the market during these days any time such as night or day but all time is not suitable for good trading and i experienced that Monday whole day and Friday after 12 PM according to GMT+5 not good for trading and if we avoid it then it is good for us.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast