• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 115 118 119 120
    Results 1,191 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: What is the perfect amount to trade for the first timer?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Police is an unknown quantity at this point Police's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not visualize the amount of Money that a New trader needs to invest into the Forex business before they can start trading. But a small amount is usually the best so that they will not have to take too much risk in their trades.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,645 Times in 1,516 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

It is best to begin with any amount that you don't really need. If you have extra few dollars that you are willing to lose then that is the perfect amount to start in trading. Trading with the amount you don't need badly can help put your mind at ease and you can learn and trade forex in a relax manner with out worrying if you lose your money or not.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

viavia is an unknown quantity at this point viavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      416.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the perfect amount to trade for the first time $100. Forex trading business very profitable online business for traders. But every forex traders need good trading experience about forex business. without proper trading experience and knowledge a trader not work with any invest in forex market. So $100 is the best and perfect amount to trade for the traders$

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viavia View Post
      I think the perfect amount to trade for the first time $100. Forex trading business very profitable online business for traders. But every forex traders need good trading experience about forex business. without proper trading experience and knowledge a trader not work with any invest in forex market. So $100 is the best and perfect amount to trade for the traders$
      do not use too much capital for the first trade is that traders should remember that with so they will be better in this trade by using a small capital when the loss is not going to make too long to deal with stress and this will make us forget also be easy to lose the trade

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Doh

BlackMetalica is a jewel in the rough BlackMetalica is a jewel in the rough BlackMetalica is a jewel in the rough BlackMetalica is a jewel in the rough BlackMetalica's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

use the smallest money that you can trade right and learn from the money as your initial capital, do not rush to increase the amount of your capital because you yourself are learning how to use the system and money management in small quantities, and most importantly you will learn how to control the emotions of patience and a sense of greed to earn money fast

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

Batavia is on a distinguished road Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think a good amount to trade forex on the first time is $ 100 and with a 5% loss tolerance percentage and the percentage profit target of 2% per day .. cause I do like that..

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Worried

bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend it is important to practice in demo with the same type of conditions which we want to use in real.When we enter in real market for the first time then we must use small leverage of 1:100 and trade with small capital of 100-200$.We must open swap free standard trading account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 115 118 119 120