• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: How many hours do you trade per day? (part 4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

lazya is on a distinguished road lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Basically,to open a trade per day depend on his trading strategy.Day trader open many trade per day and long term trader open a trade according to his market condition.Forex is an international online base business and many trader handle Forex trading by various way.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like to trade maybe 1 or two trades in a weak and this is according to may analysis technique and i think many traders like to get in the market many times in one day and i see this is not healthy for your trading account but try to stick with your strategy that you know before how it is successful in the speculating process.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

I trade for nothing less than 15 hours daily, but that does not mean that i will be analysing the market all the time. I am talking about the time i am holding my position in the market, that is what really happens. Forex trading does not also need traders to be working at all time, it needs traders to be smart in their trading decisions, that brings better opportunity to traders at all time they are trading. That is why we have to be a smart type.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3154.53 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The number of hours you trade per day is not nearly as important as the quality of the trades you make at any time available to you for forex trading. You may trade for a little while and make huge profits, while on the other hand you may even trade for a long while and make little profit or worse still lose.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I am student currently so work here as a part timer, I give around about 2 hours per day to Forex trading which is enough for me as with in that time I set a trade which most often goes in favor of me and in return I gain profit but some times I also face loss. However I am happy as at the end of month I earn a suitable earning for me.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3499.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,820 Posts

Currently i am not giving much time in my trade, because i got some busy time on my real life, i just use few times for making analysis and after that i try to enter on the market for longer time and yes with that system i can make successful profit from this market, i hope in future i will give more time in this market for increasing my skill.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe will become famous soon enough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      426.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't devote any specific number of hours in trading per day because I am a swing trader. I trade for days, weeks or months, depending on the direction of the market trend.

However, on daily basis, I checked my tradings about four to six times in a day just to know how my trade is faring. The reason is that I used 4H timeframe and I divided the 24Hour-day into 6 X 4-Hours. Hence, I tried to check for about 3 to 5 minutes to see how far.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ will become famous soon enough わξΨǐ ツ will become famous soon enough わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBenroe View Post
      I don't devote any specific number of hours in trading per day because I am a swing trader. I trade for days, weeks or months, depending on the direction of the market trend.

However, on daily basis, I checked my tradings about four to six times in a day just to know how my trade is faring. The reason is that I used 4H timeframe and I divided the 24Hour-day into 6 X 4-Hours. Hence, I tried to check for about 3 to 5 minutes to see how far.
      Yup, i've do the same thing like you. I am daily traders, only check all order before news release will released. I can stay on the front of monitor more than 6 hours, that if there many news on that day. When a sideway, i only check 10 to 30 minutes only to make sure my order touch TP or sad touch SL.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

princeandy4 is on a distinguished road princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I spend my full day in Forex trade market platform as a part of my study. When I am in job that time also I spend time with forex trade platform. Wen i have food that time also I spend time in Forex trade platform. This is the platform where are I have to spend a lot of time to learn and also do the trade. I think that I am addicted to trade market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3154.53 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can trade for few minutes and make a fantastic amount of money during forex trading, or you can trade for the whole day and even lose your money in the process. What really matters is that you enter trades with very high probability of making profits regardless of the time you spend trading.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19