• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: How many times you do trading in one day?

I am:
      Busy

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,591 Times in 1,499 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

I am a bit lucky because I can stay in front of my computer observing market movements anytime I like. But I don't trade every hour...only if I see some valid signal coming up in my chart.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cloudy will become famous soon enough Cloudy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, we all know Forex is addictive and most of traders are willing to spend more time just on looking at the chart. Usually, I will spend about 5-8 hours of time by just looking at the chart and see how the market going with other things done together.
      Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

venkateshfx is on a distinguished road venkateshfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theboy2226 View Post
      i have a problem. i have a forex addiction i trade like 4-6 hours a day i can not stope. is this normal?
      please tell me how much time a day do you spend trading forex .
      it is just so much fun when you see your profit and i say why would i stope until i lose and i spend even more time to cover what i lost

Its just normal thing to spend more time in Forex trading. I always check the market price every 1 hour in mobile while my deals are floating. If i open long term deals with huge target, then i will check the market daily. And i always spend huge time for learning purpose, the thing which we taken in to consideration is what we have learned and not the time.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

muhannadcent is on a distinguished road muhannadcent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      877.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i trade as much as i can daily, there is no specific time that i trade with but i prefer to trade in the kinda of volatility market.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muhannadcent View Post
      i trade as much as i can daily, there is no specific time that i trade with but i prefer to trade in the kinda of volatility market.
      great. If you can trade all the time. I think your way of trading really great, since as long you got the chances to enter the market you just do it. there is a lot of scalping trading system that give us a signal to enter every day.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

habit is on a distinguished road habit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash View Post
      well nobody tell that you need to stuck in the monitor 24/24 but if you intend to trade you should have the enough time analyzing the charts to hunt the perfect chance with profites
      when i working as trader. my boss hire 3 people, every of us need to be in the monitor for 8 hours every single day. that can be the method we can use.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

mohamed 300 will become famous soon enough mohamed 300's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muhannadcent View Post
      Yes, that trade during the day of the best types of trade Forex it is working out profits at the end of today, so we have to follow this method because it works on profit taking during the day.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

xiaotanghao will become famous soon enough xiaotanghao's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that is normal for you to trade 4-6 hours in forex.Do you have friends who are tarding in forex?I have some friends there.They even sit in front of the computer the whole day long to analysis the trend and make orders in forex.I think this is a normal thing.If we are busy,we may spend so little time in forex.If not,I think a liitle longer,that will be OK.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

mohamed 300 will become famous soon enough mohamed 300's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
      I think that is normal for you to trade 4-6 hours in forex.Do you have friends who are tarding in forex?I have some friends there.They even sit in front of the computer the whole day long to analysis the trend and make orders in forex.I think this is a normal thing.If we are busy,we may spend so little time in forex.If not,I think a liitle longer,that will be OK.
      Possible if we can not we trade throughout the day, or busy about something, it is possible that we trade on the largest frame such as four hours or daily, and so you will have the same effect.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by that is me View Post
      hahahahaha i also watch my order while listen to music or films sometimes.
      but this makes us very nervous , so i will not make this again
      Yes thats right as we must be concentrate on our open trades so we can know well what will happen fast and not to be late to our trades as we listing music and surfing the internet.

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20