• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Robot is best for trading?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Rizvan61 is an unknown quantity at this point Rizvan61's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile Which Robot is best for trading?

I want to trade by using a robot.I am working in forex since 2013. From forum sites i am impressed by robot issues. I want to buy or manage it for me. If you any idea or suggestion please give me yours.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rizvan61 for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (10-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-18-2015)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,091 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rizvan61 View Post
      I want to trade by using a robot.I am working in forex since 2013. From forum sites i am impressed by robot issues. I want to buy or manage it for me. If you any idea or suggestion please give me yours.
      Most robot you see online are not good. Only a few of them are good and if you spend enough time you will be able to to find them. However, most of the profitable robots are not exposed to the public because the owners are using it for their own benefit like opening PAMM/MAM or forex copy or social trading to make more money.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

ding dong (12-26-2015), Mummyz (08-24-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have applied so many robots for both test and live. So here is my some suggestion to select an ea for your trade:

1. Do not use any martingale or hedging ea.
      2. Do not use those ea which takes very small Tp and big SL.
      3. Scalping ea is best which take minimum 10 pips per trade. But those scalping ea which takes 1-2 pips per trade is bad.
      4. Auto money management ea is best. By this your account will not be zero overnight. But you can get long lots of profit than fixed lot trading system.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,003 Times in 1,293 Posts

Personally i am a fan of Forex manual trading, I disregard theForex robots, But i can give you a small list. Evarex elite, Manhattan ** and steroid ** are one of the top best performing Robots online now, Manhattan ** costs 169 Dollars to buy and install.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Yemioke is an unknown quantity at this point Yemioke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ever since I have been trading I dislike robots. I tested some of them on my demo account before using it on live account. They make profit and suddenly blown out your account. Robots are dynamic, they have different behaviours you can't depend on people testimony on robots. Always check for performance test and updates before buying or using robots. They may be good today and tomorrow the behaved worse.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,242 Times in 3,218 Posts

I am not much a fan of robot trading but its essential that you study, before picking one based on your observations so that you can be profitable with it, if we want to become successful, there is a place of hard work that has to be applied for our own good and earning.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,532 Times in 840 Posts

I have lots of experience about the robots trading in the market, but i will not say that there is a best trading robots ever in the market. Just look for the good trading robots, then build the appropriate setting with it, the settings is what will make the robots of any trader to work for them as they ever wanted.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MarkJLunder is an unknown quantity at this point MarkJLunder's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's hard for me to really trust a robot. a friend of mine was using one (trading binary options) and it just lost the whole account in about 36 hours. I know that Forex and Binary are not the same,still it worries me.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

hussainmehr is an unknown quantity at this point hussainmehr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oh Dear always try to judge the market veriations ,Because robots are not so much comfortable , Most of the time in my experience these robots went wrong and gave opposite results to me. so I decided that always look deep into market for best trading. it will give you fruit to you.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,477 Times in 732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rizvan61 View Post
      maybe I have what do you looking for but the forum's rules are strict about robots and I dont want to risk my bonus for post here, you need to know that the expert advisor requieres many things to be perfectely done and can generate the income you want, these tools requieres specified capital, a VPS service to be run without interruption, the settings, and much more.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast