• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Robot is best for trading?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      596.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shantonahazra6763 View Post
      Dear sir basically i love to trade forex market manual,and i believe that manual trading is the better than robot trading,so i don't believe robot trading,there are many forex traders are loss there money for using robot,most of the forex robot are fake,they provided negative result,as a result we loss money,so don't use robot your trade.
      I thing you don't have any experience or using EA before or maybe you just using a wreck EA so thats why you can said like that, if you already now how the EA can do I thing you will have a different view angle if We talking about EA, I will give you example one of My friend in Facebook have a good EA call as SKYFALL EA's this EA already running and still can make a huge profit pelase look at the screenshoot bellow:

Above screenshoot: his client account for almost 8 month and now his client already withdraw his funds, here's another proof:

So what do you thing ?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Here's another story from this EA, his client mrs Sthephanie put $3400 and now she already withdraw look the screenshoot:

Now I now manual trading can produce profit too but for the huge / massive profit in a short time I just only see many times only using EA's thats why in Stock Market HFT (High Freq Trading) so popular in a Big Player Family because everyone happy by using Auto's same in the Forex Market with EA's.
      Last edited by Arief Makmur; 11-22-2017 at 04:39 AM.
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      I thing you don't have any experience or using EA before or maybe you just using a wreck EA so thats why you can said like that, if you already now how the EA can do I thing you will have a different view angle if We talking about EA, I will give you example one of My friend in Facebook have a good EA call as SKYFALL EA's this EA already running and still can make a huge profit pelase look at the screenshoot bellow:

Above screenshoot: his client account for almost 8 month and now his client already withdraw his funds, here's another proof:

So what do you thing ?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Here's another story from this EA, his client mrs Sthephanie put $3400 and now she already withdraw look the screenshoot:

Now I now manual trading can produce profit too but for the huge / massive profit in a short time I just only see many times only using EA's thats why in Stock Market HFT (High Freq Trading) so popular in a Big Player Family because everyone happy by using Auto's same in the Forex Market with EA's.
      Most of the members here doesnt really know anything about automated trading, let alone HFT

They only know post and collect bonus then full margin trading in hope of making hugeeeeeee profit

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Most of the members here doesnt really know anything about automated trading, let alone HFT

They only know post and collect bonus then full margin trading in hope of making hugeeeeeee profit
      i think yes not many know about automated trading and for me as a new trader in this market its a lot of information to process but i hope i will go through everything and learn more quickly.
      but the posting quality on forum has improved over time and i think not all are here for bonus, i have joined this business on mt5 forum to develop me as good trader.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (11-24-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur is just really nice Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      i think yes not many know about automated trading and for me as a new trader in this market its a lot of information to process but i hope i will go through everything and learn more quickly.
      but the posting quality on forum has improved over time and i think not all are here for bonus, i have joined this business on mt5 forum to develop me as good trader.
      What I mean is not many members in the forum not know how much the potential using the Automatic Trading, I just affraid the person who always tell negative about automatic trading and always praise the manual trading its don't have try by themself or maybe they already try the worst EA's who made by programmer only not made by the real trader ...
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      I agree the forum quality has improved tremendously, largely thanks to the new bonus system.

As for automated trading, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Manual trading, automated trading, hedging, PAMM, forexcopy, etc are just means for smart investors to diversify their investment portfolio.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (11-27-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

IMo: Automatic Trading is made base the Manual Trading, so if someone said Automatic Trading or EA not good or cannot work in the market their actually same said to the Manual Trading not good and cannot work too. I know most of the EA failed and cannot work in the market but usually those EA has made by just the calculation from the Programmer IT not base real traders experience that's why the EA failed. But please do not judge all the EA is cannot work and not good. As long as We now what is the logic behind the EA and how to use and maximize their potential you will get so many benefit from the Automatic Trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

cambiste (03-28-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

IMo: Automatic Trading is made base the Manual Trading, so if someone said Automatic Trading or EA not good or cannot work in the market their actually same said to the Manual Trading not good and cannot work too. I know most of the EA failed and cannot work in the market but usually those EA has made by just the calculation from the Programmer IT not base real traders experience that's why the EA failed. But please do not judge all the EA is cannot work and not good. As long as We now what is the logic behind the EA and how to use and maximize their potential you will get so many benefit from the Automatic Trading.
      I think the reason why most people thinks automatic trading is not good is because they think its suppose to be fully automatic as in set and forget. They failed to realize that just like manual trading, we need to fully understand how a system works before jumping into live market.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Ben's Scalper is an unknown quantity at this point Ben's Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am using automated trader/forex robot since 7 months smoothy.. DD below 20% and average monthly profit 13% to 18%. Here is my verified my**book link

https://www.my**book.com/members/Alg...per-16/2323923

Guys still some EA are there which can make profit.. You need to find the correct one.. Happy Trading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben's Scalper For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (03-26-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ben's Scalper View Post
      I am using automated trader/forex robot since 7 months smoothy.. DD below 20% and average monthly profit 13% to 18%. Here is my verified my**book link

https://www.my**book.com/members/Alg...per-16/2323923

Guys still some EA are there which can make profit.. You need to find the correct one.. Happy Trading
      you are lucky if you managed to find a good working robot. It will help you trade smoothly and better knowing that it will work as you plan. How can i find the robot that you are using now?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (03-28-2018)

16. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we look at statistics we'll see that most traders automated or manual are losing money , so the problem isn't in robots but it's in the trader himself.
      I think the solution is to make your own EA by coding your stategy.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

moneygrows (03-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast