• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which Robot is best for trading?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x has much to be proud of bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,443 Times in 444 Posts

Since 2013 I am doing Forex trading on Exness and last year I have joined with Instaforex. From my knowledge that I am not believe with Forex Robot. In my opinion, A human brain can better analysis than Forex. One of my elder brother who trade with Robo Forex he asked me several times to get a Forex Robot. All times I refused him, I think with my analysis I can get better profit than Robot. Is it is possible that a robot taking my money risk? its impossible for me. With good knowledge and traded with demo account, practicing more and more, a well experienced trader can get more profit with a Robot.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-12-2018), moneygrows (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      I have 2 questions need to ask?

1. Did you managed to turn this into a working expert advisor?

2. Can you start a thread educating us on this system?
      May I answer bro:

1. This concept strategy can apply in Manual and Automatic Strategy.
      2. Now I 'll share what I know.

Thanks a lot bro ...

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Since 2013 I am doing Forex trading on Exness and last year I have joined with Instaforex. From my knowledge that I am not believe with Forex Robot. In my opinion, A human brain can better analysis than Forex. One of my elder brother who trade with Robo Forex he asked me several times to get a Forex Robot. All times I refused him, I think with my analysis I can get better profit than Robot. Is it is possible that a robot taking my money risk? its impossible for me. With good knowledge and traded with demo account, practicing more and more, a well experienced trader can get more profit with a Robot.
      I thing you need to watch this Video:

Why you need automated your strategies ?
      Simple Is The Best

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-12-2018), cambiste (04-12-2018), moneygrows (04-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,542 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      some people like to drive an automatic car because is simple unlike manual car. Others said its not driving if its not manual. Only a select few would say a car is just a car. Doesnt matter if you drive auto or manual but as long you arrive at destination safely.

i guess you the type that will drive manual only

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-12-2018), cambiste (04-12-2018), moneygrows (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,431 Times in 5,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      2. Now I 'll share what I know.
      Thanks! Looking forward to your update as i enjoy reading your posts. Also the video you shared gives great perspective towards algo trading and the usage of automated trading. Hope it will open up the eyes of the rest of the forum members.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (04-13-2018), Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018), cambiste (04-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      some people like to drive an automatic car because is simple unlike manual car. Others said its not driving if its not manual. Only a select few would say a car is just a car. Doesnt matter if you drive auto or manual but as long you arrive at destination safely.

i guess you the type that will drive manual only
      That's exactly what I think, I already replied about this, and I said that I love trading so to enjoy my trading I prefer to do it manually, but of course if I find a good robot that can help me to make money I'll surely try it but never leave the manual trading

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To reach the goal (Profit with using an EA's) at least you must have 2 EA the first one its EA who adopt the Trend Following Style and the Secondly you must have EA's who adopt a Counter Trend system.

I want share a little bit tricky secrets when you running one of those EA's:

Base this 3 fact above, how We set Our EA's ?

To Be Continue ...
      Thanks! Looking forward to your update as i enjoy reading your posts. Also the video you shared gives great perspective towards algo trading and the usage of automated trading. Hope it will open up the eyes of the rest of the forum members.
      Ok, now let We see how the Lunar movement (New Moon & Full Moon) so affect and give a significant implication at EUR/USD Daily Charts like the screenshoot bellow :

At the EUR/USD Daily Charts you can look this pair already moving in a ranging condition (green square line) until the next New Moon at April 15, 2018 and I guess maybe April 19, 2018 at Sun enter to Taurus EUR/USD will get their trend.

Imagine that who traders trade using EA's for example they can calculate when the market get turning point if they have a floating minus (Counter Trend-Martingale EA's) each every New Moon phase at EUR/USD so the trader can decide many thing is they need more inject more money to their account or they will cut loss or many more thing in Money Management by using this information and they know exactly during the Mercury Retrograde they will save (relative) using Martingale EA's and when they need to stop those EA's etc ...

I recommend for every trader to read the old book from the Vision-er Man from that age Mr. Alvin Toffler - THE 3rd WAVE, I thing this is a nature cycles from Traders who trade by manually transform by Semi Automatic and goes to full Automatic because Traders is human they can get old they can did what he/she did like when he/she is young example every person when enter 40 years and up will get a problem with "+" eye they will hard to read or look charts whitout glasses, for a Scalper this will be a worst nightmare, when the time is come they will need an automatic trading for help them.
      Last edited by Arief Makmur; 04-13-2018 at 04:34 AM.
      Simple Is The Best

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ok, now let We see how the Lunar movement (New Moon & Full Moon) so affect and give a significant implication at EUR/USD Daily Charts like the screenshoot bellow :

At the EUR/USD Daily Charts you can look this pair already moving in a ranging condition (green square line) until the next New Moon at April 15, 2018 and I guess maybe April 19, 2018 at Sun enter to Taurus EUR/USD will get their trend.

Imagine that who traders trade using EA's for example they can calculate when the market get turning point if they have a floating minus (Counter Trend-Martingale EA's) each every New Moon phase at EUR/USD so the trader can decide many thing is they need more inject more money to their account or they will cut loss or many more thing in Money Management by using this information and they know exactly during the Mercury Retrograde they will save (relative) using Martingale EA's and when they need to stop those EA's etc ...

I recommend for every trader to read the old book from the Vision-er Man from that age Mr. Alvin Toffler - THE 3rd WAVE, I thing this is a nature cycles from Traders who trade by manually transform by Semi Automatic and goes to full Automatic because Traders is human they can get old they can did what he/she did like when he/she is young example every person when enter 40 years and up will get a problem with "+" eye they will hard to read or look charts whitout glasses, for a Scalper this will be a worst nightmare, when the time is come they will need an automatic trading for help them.
      I experienced many time this condition where I didn't enjoy a ranging of a pair to make maximum profits. I believe with a robot we can make much money in this market condition but the problem is how to find that robot , a winner one ?!
      I will try to read the book, is it available in pdf?

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018), moneygrows (04-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,431 Times in 5,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      I experienced many time this condition where I didn't enjoy a ranging of a pair to make maximum profits. I believe with a robot we can make much money in this market condition but the problem is how to find that robot , a winner one ?!
      I will try to read the book, is it available in pdf?
      For ranging market martingle or just grid robot will work good. You can run those type of robot during the trending phase only. If you want to run it continuously, you would need to have enough margin to support breakouts depending on the pair you are trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (04-15-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SuperUserMt5 is an unknown quantity at this point SuperUserMt5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading bot can not make diference , it's the skill off the trader how make the benifict's, you may try a lot off bot but you will see that there is no diference , the most diference is that with bot or expert advisor you can do more trade . and that's all . and there is only a few bot in the world how make a great job but they are very expensive and be careful using theme.

18. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,542 Times in 550 Posts

For ranging market martingle or just grid robot will work good. You can run those type of robot during the trending phase only. If you want to run it continuously, you would need to have enough margin to support breakouts depending on the pair you are trading.
      martinglae robot is good when we have enough margin to cover all of our open trades as the result of the trend moving in one direction for a very long time. A trader must be aware of it all the time so he can top up the account balance if needed to cover the margin.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast