• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Robot is best for trading?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rizvan61 View Post
      I want to trade by using a robot.I am working in forex since 2013. From forum sites i am impressed by robot issues. I want to buy or manage it for me. If you any idea or suggestion please give me yours.
      As We know the charts contain 2 axis : X & Y, the X axis its represent the price and the Y axis its represent the Time, as We know many Trading System include. Expert Advisor only contain one axis its "X" (Price) who only try to predict the market where want to going up or down but forget the "Y" axis who predict the Time from left to right so We can predict when the time market will reversal, or get the strong momentum.

So I'm interest with a trading system or Expert Advisor who contain analysis the market both of isdes who can predict where the price will go up and/or down and can predict when the market will reverse or burst their momentum.
      Simple Is The Best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (10-18-2017)

3. Dragon
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,733 Times in 5,530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur View Post
      As We know the charts contain 2 axis : X & Y, the X axis its represent the price and the Y axis its represent the Time, as We know many Trading System include. Expert Advisor only contain one axis its "X" (Price) who only try to predict the market where want to going up or down but forget the "Y" axis who predict the Time from left to right so We can predict when the time market will reversal, or get the strong momentum.

So I'm interest with a trading system or Expert Advisor who contain analysis the market both of isdes who can predict where the price will go up and/or down and can predict when the market will reverse or burst their momentum.
      Ive seen a few EA which employ the use of the "Y" axis (Time) as their main parameter. Usually its the breakout type EA but its uncommon. I suspect its because such EA are complicated to code or maybe the positions it will open are less compared to other type of EA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (10-19-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Ive seen a few EA which employ the use of the "Y" axis (Time) as their main parameter. Usually its the breakout type EA but its uncommon. I suspect its because such EA are complicated to code or maybe the positions it will open are less compared to other type of EA
      Interesting, do you know the EA's name and how they analysis the "Y" axis (Time), which element did they use is they use a Market Geometry, Fibonacci, Gann, Planetary and/or Moon Cycles, etc ?
      Simple Is The Best

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (10-22-2017)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,733 Times in 5,530 Posts

Interesting, do you know the EA's name and how they analysis the "Y" axis (Time), which element did they use is they use a Market Geometry, Fibonacci, Gann, Planetary and/or Moon Cycles, etc ?
      The ones i saw rely on time to open their trade positions. Just some simple logic, i.e open buy and sell at 20 pips from opening price kind of thing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (10-24-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

juliar is an unknown quantity at this point juliar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I say truly, there is no best robot for trading. Every robot will not satisfied you. Best trading skill is own evaluation. If you view every days market value, then you can grow a clear idea about trading time and trading condition, which is favor for you or not. So, from my experience, I will say robot is not best.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      The ones i saw rely on time to open their trade positions. Just some simple logic, i.e open buy and sell at 20 pips from opening price kind of thing.
      Seems I know that EA's but forget the name as I know they not analysis the time (Y axis) ...

Usually its the breakout type EA but its uncommon.
      This is one of the example, Breakout trading if We analysis "Y" axis with one of the Forecasting time by Planetary its so dangerous if We not in Sun Retrograde with Merc, Venus, or anything else because cause false breakout.

Quote Originally Posted by juliar View Post
      If I say truly, there is no best robot for trading. Every robot will not satisfied you. Best trading skill is own evaluation. If you view every days market value, then you can grow a clear idea about trading time and trading condition, which is favor for you or not. So, from my experience, I will say robot is not best.
      If you said the EA's is not good it means many trading system is not good too, I will say yes IF the Trading Ssystem or the EA's analysis is based by only from "X" axis means analysis just by the price only (when the price will going up or down) because the maximum winning rates can they get only 70% and not more BUT if the trading system or the EA's besides rely on the "X axis and they analysis the "Y" axis too (by Time, We know when the price will reverse, when the momentum get burst, etc) the winning rate can burst to 90%.

Fyi: EA build base the Manual trading system.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,477 Times in 732 Posts

the notion "time" exist in mql programation, some EAs use pending orders which include the notion of time, these pending prders have their expiration time that we can use and modify, otherwise EAs only execute the instruction give it by its developer, there are many EAs that realy works in trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (10-25-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      the notion "time" exist in mql programation, some EAs use pending orders which include the notion of time, these pending prders have their expiration time that we can use and modify, otherwise EAs only execute the instruction give it by its developer, there are many EAs that realy works in trading.
      Thanks for the info, for I mean the "Y" (Time axis in a charts its how the system can predict the future potential time reversal and / or when the momentum get burst, etc not just the expire time in Pending Order.
      Simple Is The Best

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Thanks for the info, for I mean the "Y" (Time axis in a charts its how the system can predict the future potential time reversal and / or when the momentum get burst, etc not just the expire time in Pending Order.
      It sounds so complicated. Perhaps you can share with us some example so we can understand it better. Im interested to know more about such system and im curious to know if such system widely used or not.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

shantu will become famous soon enough shantu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I do not give so much importance to the robots because I believe that if any struggle is possible in this market it is to be based on your own struggle and hard work because it is after all your own capability which is going to give the success and you do not have to believe in the robots in this Complex and technical market
      Let Yourself be Taken Away by the Stronger Pull of What you Truly Love. -Rumi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shantu For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (11-10-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast