• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which Robot is best for trading?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett is a jewel in the rough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shantu View Post
      Well I do not give so much importance to the robots because I believe that if any struggle is possible in this market it is to be based on your own struggle and hard work because it is after all your own capability which is going to give the success and you do not have to believe in the robots in this Complex and technical market
      You maybe right but I have some trader friends who uses robot for trading and they are earning profits regularly. They share some to me, am trying them on demo for several months but I get no satisfaction using them. I rather trade manually using my brain because I can learn more with my personal interaction with the market.
      No Guts No Glory!

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

cambiste (11-10-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

cambiste has a spectacular aura about cambiste has a spectacular aura about cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      You maybe right but I have some trader friends who uses robot for trading and they are earning profits regularly. They share some to me, am trying them on demo for several months but I get no satisfaction using them. I rather trade manually using my brain because I can learn more with my personal interaction with the market.
      I also trade manually, I never tried a robot and I don't want to try it I prefer manual trading because market conditions change and we can see many opportunities that a robot can miss, but I think trading using robots has some advantages too, robots unlike us they have no emotions , so they trade strictly following all the programmed rules

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have a good working robot then it would be nice to have a running as a diversification of your portfolio. A wise trader once said, never put all your eggs in one basket. Or was it a farmer?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 532 Posts

Well, right now I don't have any specific robot name for us. Just because am not the robot trading kinda trader. I mostly focus more on how I dam trade the market on my ownn. Am not saying that robot trading is not good but it's more beneficial if we can learn how to trade ourselves because of future purposes

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Well, right now I don't have any specific robot name for us. Just because am not the robot trading kinda trader. I mostly focus more on how I dam trade the market on my ownn. Am not saying that robot trading is not good but it's more beneficial if we can learn how to trade ourselves because of future purposes
      I like to think robot is a way for us to diversify our portfolio. Having more then one way as a source of income always help traders.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha is just really nice Eneregha is just really nice Eneregha is just really nice Eneregha is just really nice Eneregha is just really nice Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you have the desire to learn how to trade and to develop a good knowledge, skills and strategy you won't think of trading with robot, it's laziness that most of the time make us consider robot and indicator in our trading, if we are serious about our trading we will work hard to make sure that we are able to trade and make money in the market ourselves.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      If you have the desire to learn how to trade and to develop a good knowledge, skills and strategy you won't think of trading with robot, it's laziness that most of the time make us consider robot and indicator in our trading, if we are serious about our trading we will work hard to make sure that we are able to trade and make money in the market ourselves.
      Think of it as a way for you to diversify your investment. Instead of one, now you will have two source of income. On top of that, should one failed then you will still have the other to help you cover the loss, unlike of just doing manual trade.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Robots in this market might be a good opportunity but i think this business is changing everyday so i wonder can we build a robot that is that flexible? I want to read more about robots because i dont have my favourite one yet..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (11-22-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shantonahazra6763 is an unknown quantity at this point shantonahazra6763's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear sir basically i love to trade forex market manual,and i believe that manual trading is the better than robot trading,so i don't believe robot trading,there are many forex traders are loss there money for using robot,most of the forex robot are fake,they provided negative result,as a result we loss money,so don't use robot your trade.

13. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster is a glorious beacon of light normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shantonahazra6763 View Post
      Dear sir basically i love to trade forex market manual,and i believe that manual trading is the better than robot trading,so i don't believe robot trading,there are many forex traders are loss there money for using robot,most of the forex robot are fake,they provided negative result,as a result we loss money,so don't use robot your trade.
      I didnt think it through this way. Can robot truly loss money for us? is that for all robots because i checked there are many robots that have proofs of good trading results. Very important i think to try them in demo before investing our own money into them.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (11-22-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast