• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girl won't marry, because I'm doing forex business!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Angry The Girl won't marry, because I'm doing forex business!

In most of the underdeveloped country, forex and stock is really very unknown to general people. They think, this is gambling. However, most of the cases, people specially family and the girl you want to marry, don't link business. What ever it is. They ask and tensed about financial security. That's why, forex and stock is not consider as like normal job or business.
      May be this thread is offensive with it's title. But it is true that many girls and their family do not want to marry if we men are doing business. I do not blame them, but it is true , financial security is very important for a girl if you want to marry her.

In that case, most of the people consider forex as a gambling business. They don't have idea how work hard a forex trader do everyday and night to make profits. Whoever know you are trader, they will think you are rich or a gambler.

But the situation is different , Now a days the world grow. bank and other financial operation is easy and wide. So if we try to save our money and open any other side business with forex, it is not bad.

I remember a quote "don't put all your eggs in one basket"

So starting a business is really very wise decision alone with forex or stock trading. It will be a good diversification of your investment and let you go with totally financial freedom.

Finally, only marry the girl who loved you, don't care about your business or job. She must love with you and remember, financial freedom is not exactly to refer any job or business. It's depend on your how you earn and spend your money. Last word is , happiness is that, what we cannot buy.

So don't quite forex for someone , who do not respect your profession and dream.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Price Action Trader For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (11-30-2015)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ArabHorse is on a distinguished road ArabHorse's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't worry I think you are not villager and you don't need to merry .Just trade and trade you will be the bill gets one day and then the girl will move to you.
      And also try to buy a BMW.
      JAHID

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ArabHorse For This Useful Post:

Price Action Trader (11-28-2015)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader is a splendid one to behold Price Action Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArabHorse View Post
      Don't worry I think you are not villager and you don't need to merry. Just trade and trade you will be the bill gets one day and then the girl will move to you.
      And also try to buy a BMW.
      I agree. I choose forex as my career. So I don't think I have to look back for someone. Now good days are waiting for me.

Which is really very good for our health and skillful life.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

gulaksarker is on a distinguished road gulaksarker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      946.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is true that most of them think that forex is gambling. Actually they do not know the reality. They think there is no guarantee in financial market. They only think about losers here. When I told that about 95% traders are losers here then they think that this business is as like as gamble. But do not worry one day the time will come when they will consider this business is the best business in the whole world.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gulaksarker For This Useful Post:

Price Action Trader (12-05-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldrush is on a distinguished road goldrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Price Action Trader View Post
      May be this thread is offensive with it's title. But it is true that many girls and their family do not want to marry if we men are doing business. I do not blame them, but it is true , financial security is very important for a girl if you want to marry her.

In that case, most of the people consider forex as a gambling business. They don't have idea how work hard a forex trader do everyday and night to make profits. Whoever know you are trader, they will think you are rich or a gambler.

But the situation is different , Now a days the world grow. bank and other financial operation is easy and wide. So if we try to save our money and open any other side business with forex, it is not bad.

I remember a quote "don't put all your eggs in one basket"

So starting a business is really very wise decision alone with forex or stock trading. It will be a good diversification of your investment and let you go with totally financial freedom.

Finally, only marry the girl who loved you, don't care about your business or job. She must love with you and remember, financial freedom is not exactly to refer any job or business. It's depend on your how you earn and spend your money. Last word is , happiness is that, what we cannot buy.

So don't quite forex for someone , who do not respect your profession and dream.
      You are absolutely right because when a trader marries a girl that love him, whether the business is risky or not, she does not just care. So in a nutshell, forex trading is a good business and not a gambling business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to goldrush For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2937.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,983 Posts

To be fair you don't need to do Forex alone. I believe the biggest advantage in Forex is that this work is easily take able with anything else, so considering worst scenario, we still have 13-14 hours in a day free and you could easily go on doing a job for 6-8 hours just to stabilize your financial situation and rest you can focus on trading. Now dont tell me you only do trading, as thats simply wasting time given that even here you need investment and its pretty silly to forever depend on this forum. Now in short I say just be good enough in your own eyes and rest will come itself.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2505.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading is very good opportunity for girls.they can also trade here like boys.this business is open for everyone from any part of the world.if a girl trading in this business then she can continue it after her marriage.i d,not think that she not get married because she is a trader.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading is very good opportunity for girls.they can also trade here like boys.this business is open for everyone from any part of the world.if a girl trading in this business then she can continue it after her marriage.i d,not think that she not get married because she is a trader.
      HA HA... forex trading might be a opportunity for girls, but it is here I talk about a boy. It is not necessary to doing job all the time. Life can be lead with other profession even a restaurant business.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

zekkat mohamed amine is an unknown quantity at this point zekkat mohamed amine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no relation between forex trading and mariage .i belive that the traders are more able to succeed in life .they are intellegent .forex trading is an opportunity to gain second money source .and also girls who see that the happy life with no sacrifices .they are not able to be a wife .good luck for all of you dear traders

17. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

Green Pipz is a jewel in the rough Green Pipz is a jewel in the rough Green Pipz is a jewel in the rough Green Pipz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually this is because of the lack of awareness about the forex. In most of the part of the world, forex is still a taboo and people compare it with gambling. That is because those people doesn't have clear idea about what forex is.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast